Premium Format Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't speak for everyone, but I mostly find it very very annoying. He ends up dominating almost every thread he frequents, and I wouldn't be surprised if some of these threads have more posts about him than the statue itself. It doesn't help that he feels the need to restate the same exact things every single time he posts. He'll ask a question, someone will answer it, and then down the road he'll ask the same question. He obviously doesn't give a ____ and will play this stupid "I'm so oblivious sorry about that!" card over and over again. I'll just add him to my ignore list. Obviously some people get a kick out of him and enjoy his posts, but I'm not one of them.

I'm not one of them either. Well said.

I will admit CBG is stuck on"repeat" as of late.... Same **** all the time.... Blah blah low ES... Blah blah crappy customer service. The next time he and MM get there Bromance going over low ES or Fail ... I think I will be adding two names to the IGGY list. Not because they are bad eggs, just because it is tiresome.

"Oh i will whine and complain about everything possible from price to ES for page upon page and threaten to not buy this statue because of my outrage and then finally, I'll buy it because I know that in the end I don't even make sense to myself"

tumblr_ltt5reI5Yh1qjmwxa.gif

:clap:goodpost::clap:goodpost::clap

Ex ordered, what the hell, no point wasting time looking later on. Who am I kidding? I know I will buy it anyways. I love this scuplt, ex face, nipples, and cloth is ok. Not happy for the ES but I can't pass this up. I'm kind of wishing now that I had called to speak with someone on the phone personally on past issues instead of the email system. Today I spoke with Daniel and he seem so helpful. It was something I could never get through on emails. I really think if I called on my other issues in the pass the outcome would have been different. I really liked how he was so understanding on the phone and wanted me to be 100% satisfy. That's still the most important thing in collecting these things. From now on I will just call them to talk with someone personally. It seems to be so much better. No weeks waiting and he called me back next day twice. I was busy both days and didnt have time to return his call. but he still called. This was great! Shows they want to take care of it ASAP! They are helping me out right now on my LD and BD. As long as I know good people like Daniel is there to back me up. I feel much better if I have to call them. Thanks Daniel!

Good for you CBG. Do whatever you like and who cares about haters. I just added six haters to my ignore list so they never have to read a post from me again. Not here to be bullied or ganged up on by people because we don't share the same opinion about the statues they collect. LMAO I can't believe people get so worked up on here over nothing. Like all of them aren't repetitive too...? :slap Glad I'm not dealing with jerks like this in the real world. Anyway, who cares. It only reflects on their poor character. Congrats on Harley. Enjoy her. I still pass on her 'cause I do want a lower ES. And BTW lot's of peeps like your posts. Keep your chin up bro. Later. :wave

Last edited:
Nah...you don't get to go on about something costing to much and ES for pages, then buy it, then not buy it, then say you wish you could fire everyone at Sideshow, then buy it again and expect a congratulations party.

If this wasn't a 10-page soap opera I'd say congratulations and mean it. I like it when people who are excited for a piece get it and CBG is no exception.

Nothing against CBG as a person, but some posts in this thread have annoyed me.

Nah...you don't get to go on about something costing to much and ES for pages, then buy it, then not buy it, then say you wish you could fire everyone at Sideshow, then buy it again and expect a congratulations party.

If this wasn't a 10-page soap opera I'd say congratulations and mean it. I like it when people who are excited for a piece get it and CBG is no exception.

Yeah, and what's so classic to me is Mistermark has the nerve to claim people that are annoyed by his posts have poor character, all the while praising someone who complains, moans, b*tches and cries about these statues, QC, prices, ES, shipping costs and SS's customer service constantly. Then orders the piece because he thinks it's low quantity, only to find out the low quantity symbol has vanished.

Then he cries and whines more and basically says Sideshow has used deceit to trick him into ordering. Then he cancels the piece, and then a few days later, says oh ok, I like it so I just ordered the EX.

And other people have poor character? :rotfl:lol:rotfl

Good for you CBG. Do whatever you like and who cares about haters. I just added six haters to my ignore list so they never have to read a post from me again. Not here to be bullied or ganged up on by people because we don't share the same opinion about the statues they collect. LMAO I can't believe people get so worked up on here over nothing. Like all of them aren't repetitive too...? :slap Glad I'm not dealing with jerks like this in the real world. Anyway, who cares. It only reflects on their poor character. Congrats on Harley. Enjoy her. I still pass on her 'cause I do want a lower ES. And BTW lot's of peeps like your posts. Keep your chin up bro. Later. :wave

MM my man when you add someone to YOUR IGGY list they can still see what YOU wrote you just can't see what THEY wrote.

That is the THING I WANT to be happy for CBG, but after SO MUCH SSC BASHING AND WHINNING I will be an *** and admit... I wanted him to miss out and realize he had ****ed up.... Little of me I know... But still.

Yeah, and what's so classic to me is Mistermark has the nerve to claim people that are annoyed by his posts have poor character, all the while praising someone who complains, moans, b*tches and cries about these statues, QC, prices, ES, shipping costs and SS's customer service constantly. Then orders the piece because he thinks it's low quantity, only to find out the low quantity symbol has vanished.

Then he cries and whines more and basically says Sideshow is used deceit to trick him into ordering. Then he cancels the piece, and then a few days later, says oh ok, I like it so I just ordered the EX.

Poor character NOT necessarily.... Poor JUDGEMENT .... I would say yes:lecture

Then he cries and whines more and basically says Sideshow has used deceit to trick him into ordering. Then he cancels the piece, and then a few days later, says oh ok, I like it so I just ordered the EX.

MM my man when you add someone to YOUR IGGY list they can still see what YOU wrote you just can't see what THEY wrote.

That is the THING I WANT to be happy for CBG, but after SO MUCH SSC BASHING AND WHINNING I will be an *** and admit... I wanted him to miss out and realize he had ****ed up.... Little of me I know... But still.

orig-14199101.jpg

This is a perfect example of him completely dominating threads. Keep giving him attention guys. I'm pretty sure he feeds off of it :/

No problem bro, I'll add you to ignore. It would be nice if you remember though that people do have feelings though and this isn't your forum alone. :peace

The pics went up on page 85... And it has been 140 pages of *****ing for the most part... Some of these threads are dragging serious ***

No problem bro, I'll add you to ignore. It would be nice if you remember though that people do have feelings though and this isn't your forum alone. :peace

You forget you're the one who resorted to calling people haters with poor characters.

Quite honestly, I find your posts very hypocritical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back