Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Super-duper spoilers.....do not click if you don't want the entire movie ruined....you have been warned!!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Technically
Spoiler Spoiler:

I went in with such low expectations for AW that I was pleasantly surprised he didn’t fully suck!

If anything he was involved in way more critical parts than I was expecting for him to be in.

Super-duper spoilers.....do not click if you don't want the entire movie ruined....you have been warned!!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Technically
Spoiler Spoiler:

I went in with such low expectations for AW that I was pleasantly surprised he didn’t fully suck!

If anything he was involved in way more critical parts than I was expecting for him to be in.

Spoiler Spoiler:

This was the best MCU movie since EG.

GOTG3 > NWH

:chase

Villain very well done.

Marvel done goofed up.

Should Be:

Avengers High Evolutionary Dynasty not Kang Dynasty.

lol

Last edited:
I'll say it: NWH sucked
Here I am telling Wor-Gar I enjoyed NWH….

Wor why you raising your hand?

1683337525318.gif

Not without Gunn they're not.
Unlike many don't think much of Gunn as a writer. He can be ponderous, unfunny, and the whole bathroom humor of GOTG2. IMO very uneven.

That said, a lot of the IMO from IW on is pretty uneven to tepid to outright cringe.

Unlike many don't think much of Gunn as a writer. He can be ponderous, unfunny, and the whole bathroom humor of GOTG2. IMO very uneven.

That said, a lot of the IMO from IW on is pretty uneven to tepid to outright cringe.
He makes the rest of post EG MCU look like The Room.

Spoiler Spoiler:
I wish they'd had the balls to commit to
Spoiler Spoiler:

I wish they'd had the balls to commit to
Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Spoiler Spoiler:
You make a good point however my POV was how I felt they should have ended the Guardians story. I'm not interested in any future Marvel release. Guardians was the only interest I had in whatever phase we're in now. :lol

You make a good point however my POV was how I felt they should have ended the Guardians story. I'm not interested in any future Marvel release. Guardians was the only interest I had in whatever phase we're in now. :lol
So

Spoiler Spoiler:

Bleak, no?

I mean what you want did happen.

Spoiler Spoiler:

So

Spoiler Spoiler:

Bleak, no?

I mean what you want did happen.

Spoiler Spoiler:
You make a very good point. Mods feel free to edit my post. :lol

I guess my view is that, in the moment, that scene could have worked with