GTA IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I came across a spoiler about Michelle. I won't spill it here. PM me if you wanna know. I really wasn't all that surprised, but a little PO'ed that I read it w/o trying to find spoilers.

I'm getting mine for the PS3 which is awesome because the visuals are better...thought 360 fanboys hate to admit, a game finally takes advantage of the PS3 power.

Some of the missions are really annoying...in that if you fail, you have to drive all the way back across the city to try again....ugh.

For those of you having crashing issues: try disabling PSN. I haven't been able to verify it, but reports across the internets seem to indicate that it works.

Still no fix for 360 version yet, but there seem to be fewer instances on the 360.

so you can finally sleep now? jesus christ...

:lol :lol :lol

Kabukiman, I might try that and disable PSN.

I had a scare last night. I had deleted the game hardware download and then had it re-installed. While it was re-installing, I walked off for a while and when I came back the game was on and Nico was in the apartment, but it was FROZEN! :banghead

So I quit the game and restart, but it hangs up at the black screen that says "Loading - Jamaican Heat" (yes I know, I'm still early in the game, I've been goofing around). It did this like 3-4 times, so I was getting a little ticked and was starting to figure I was going to have to delete my save game and start from scratch!!!

So I delete/re-install the hardware download ONE MORE TIME and sit with it this time. Game loads up correctly and I instantly save to give it a "fresh save" to go with the newly re-installed game data.

We'll see if it works...but hopefully Sony will have a update soon.

well, it's official. i'm going out to buy a second copy of the game so Mrs. Mac can play too (she has her own 360).

i think she's tired of me telling her how badass this game is and wants to see for herself.

coolest wife, ever.
:D
:rock

well, it's official. i'm going out to buy a second copy of the game so Mrs. Mac can play too (she has her own 360).

i think she's tired of me telling her how badass this game is and wants to see for herself.

coolest wife, ever.
:D
:rock

That's craziness. That's like two buddies of mine, who are brothers, they each have a Xbox and PS3 because they don't want to share......

That's craziness. That's like two buddies of mine, who are brothers, they each have a Xbox and PS3 because they don't want to share......

hey, she needs something to do too when i am running around the LC mowing down pedestrians. :D:lol
plus, that's one more person for the carnage of MP! :woo

For those of you having crashing issues: try disabling PSN. I haven't been able to verify it, but reports across the internets seem to indicate that it works.

Still no fix for 360 version yet, but there seem to be fewer instances on the 360.

Well, it looks like GTA has murdered my PS3... I had a crash 20 minutes ago. Now the game won't play. I tried some other games and none of them work now! No blu ray films either!!! DAMN!

Back