GTA IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That does sound like something they would do. Did the number of the commercial actually work?

no, it just beeps a few times. sucks that it doesn't work. i wanted a katana.:(
unless you have to call when you're watching it so it knows what item you're ordering...something else to try later.

currently stuck on a mission for that DMX lookin' dude (Dwayne).

If you need help killing people or just want to have fun....

Dial cheats into Niko's cell phone (press up). Note: do not save after entering a cheat - this may cause problems, and may prevent you from unlocking certain achievements.

Health
482-555-0100

Armor
362-555-0100

Weapons #1
(Baseball Bat, Handgun, Shotgun, MP5, M4, Sniper Rifle, RPG, Grenades.)
486-555-0100

Weapons #2
(Knife, Molotovs, Handgun, Shotgun, Uzi, AK47, Sniper Rifle, RPG)
486-555-0150

Remove Wanted Level
(Blocks achievement "Walked free")
267-555-0100

Raise Wanted Level
267-555-0150

Change Weather/Brightness
468-555-0100

Spawn Annihilator
359-555-0100

Spawn Jetmax
938-555-0100

Spawn NRG-900
625-555-0100

Spawn Sanchez
625-555-0150

Spawn FIB Buffalo
227-555-0100

Spawn Comet
227-555-0175

Spawn Turismo
227-555-0147

Spawn Cognoscenti
227-555-0142

Spawn SuperGT
227-555-0168

Complete Map - (with weapon, health, armor, pigeon, etc. locations)
Enter the URL "www.whattheydonotwantyoutoknow.com" into computers in the game

Who's the funniest character encountered in the game? I'm still early into it, but Brucie's fascination with shrinking genitalia is hilarious:lol

Who's the funniest character encountered in the game? I'm still early into it, but Brucie's fascination with shrinking genitalia is hilarious:lol

yeah, Brucie's a nutter.

Manny is pretty funny too when you get to Bohan. "It's all about the STREETS, son!!"

oh, and the last date i picked Michelle up for she asked me if i looked in the mirror when i got dressed and then immediately tells me it's her favorite outfit.
:D

Hey, does anyone have any good tips on getting 3 strikes while bowling. I've never even gotten one after like 4 full games!

I was wondering if you just move the right stick straight back, then forward or do you move it diagonally??
I took two steps to the left, pulled back the right stick and held it forward, I got three strikes right away. I had about 7 total that game.

Turkey fo' dat ass ^^^^^es!! :D

If you need help killing people or just want to have fun....

Dial cheats into Niko's cell phone (press up). Note: do not save after entering a cheat - this may cause problems, and may prevent you from unlocking certain achievements.

Health
482-555-0100

Armor
362-555-0100

Weapons #1
(Baseball Bat, Handgun, Shotgun, MP5, M4, Sniper Rifle, RPG, Grenades.)
486-555-0100

Weapons #2
(Knife, Molotovs, Handgun, Shotgun, Uzi, AK47, Sniper Rifle, RPG)
486-555-0150

Remove Wanted Level
(Blocks achievement "Walked free")
267-555-0100

Raise Wanted Level
267-555-0150

Change Weather/Brightness
468-555-0100

Spawn Annihilator
359-555-0100

Spawn Jetmax
938-555-0100

Spawn NRG-900
625-555-0100

Spawn Sanchez
625-555-0150

Spawn FIB Buffalo
227-555-0100

Spawn Comet
227-555-0175

Spawn Turismo
227-555-0147

Spawn Cognoscenti
227-555-0142

Spawn SuperGT
227-555-0168

Complete Map - (with weapon, health, armor, pigeon, etc. locations)
Enter the URL "www.whattheydonotwantyoutoknow.com" into computers in the game

what about if the game "autosaves" while you have the cheats activated? I'm guessing it would be the same as saving the game manually while a cheat is activated.

what about if the game "autosaves" while you have the cheats activated? I'm guessing it would be the same as saving the game manually while a cheat is activated.

as long as you are just running around causing mayhem (and not doing missions), it shouldn't trigger an auto-save (although, i am thinking getting busted or killed would).

so that said, i think i am stearing clear of them.:D

I haven't been able to play since I picked this up Tuesday evening. :monkey2 Well I know what I will be doing all weekend! :rock :rock :rock :D

Has anyone been to the dating website in the game?? :lol There is a girl whose face is blotted out and she in the Witness Protection Program! Hmm, I wonder what girl you have already met that has lots of brand new stuff and is all shady??!!

I hope i get to try out the MP tonight with the Freaks. I've only played the game a couple of times since i got it.

Yeah i'm not sure. I'm just gonna save the codes until i'm done the game a couple times over, then i'll activate it. I don't think too many of them would interfere with achievements though, as no achievements really have to do with weapons or anything. Just the wanted level one.

Has anyone been to the dating website in the game?? :lol There is a girl whose face is blotted out and she in the Witness Protection Program! Hmm, I wonder what girl you have already met that has lots of brand new stuff and is all shady??!!

Just wait... :D

It gets interesting to say the least. I know last night I had a good time, just walking around capping people. Shame I couldn't go into the church though. :devil

going to play again tonight, see you guys on there.

Hahaha, Josh, you're a funny ass dude! :rock

Spoiler Alert below!!!
I did this on my first try and ended up getting 8 out of 10 Strikes!

Gobble Gobble
Score 3 strikes in a row, a turkey, in 10-pin bowling.10
A great tip for the 3 Strikes in a Row (Bowling) which always works, is the following:

- Choose a Half-Time or a Full-Time Game, it doesn't matter.
- Go to the left (first) lane.
- Wait till Niko gets the ball in his hands.
- Hold the to the left, till Niko does 2 whole steps to the left.
- Press to get into shooting position.
- Push the down for 1 second, then push it up.
- You will score a Strike every time!

Game froze on me for the first time. I have a 60 GB PS3. I was about 20 min. in and it froze.

I'm trying the delete/re-install SYSTEM INSTALL but I hear reports that it doesn't work. I just hope they give a solution to this in the near future.

I haven't read through all the pages (nor am I going to). Anyone else have any freezing/crashes?

I know this is sick, but the model that they use when the game's loading, the chick with the lollypop. she's smokin' hot.....

This just happened to me and a friend of mine today. :banghead No problems all week, but we both get ^^^^ on today. I have a 40 GB, so I don't think it's limited to the 60 GB's. :banghead

That sucks! I'm glad I bought mine for the 360 rather than the PS3...doesn't seem to be as many problems with freezing with the 360's. From what I've read, doesn't sound like the will have a patch fix anytime soon. :monkey2:monkey2

Mine has been smooth on my PS3 no problems at all. (it seems to be happening on both systems so i dunno what the problem could be)

(40gb)

This game is nuts!!!!! LOVE IT!

Back