GTA IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, does anyone have any good tips on getting 3 strikes while bowling. I've never even gotten one after like 4 full games!

I was wondering if you just move the right stick straight back, then forward or do you move it diagonally??

Hey, does anyone have any good tips on getting 3 strikes while bowling. I've never even gotten one after like 4 full games!

I was wondering if you just move the right stick straight back, then forward or do you move it diagonally??

You move it back, then forward. Right after you release the ball, then steer it slightly to give it spin.

Rockstar's gift to the gaming press

Posted by adamcs at 17:00. Category: General

(I love the dig on bud)

03.jpg

01.jpg

Spanish word of the day: JULY. One mexican guy lying to another.

Don't JULY to me, tell me the truth. I can't even get ONE strike....:monkey2

I've only gotten 2 strikes ever, but that's how I did it. The easiest thing to remember is this. Lining up horizontally is just where you want to release the ball. The pull from backward to forward on the stick doesn't mean anything but power. It doesn't matter if you do it straight or not, all it is doing is measuring the power that you're throwing the ball with. The most important part is where you want to release the ball (where you line up) and the spin after you release the ball.

I've only gotten 2 strikes ever, but that's how I did it. The easiest thing to remember is this. Lining up horizontally is just where you want to release the ball. The pull from backward to forward on the stick doesn't mean anything but power. It doesn't matter if you do it straight or not, all it is doing is measuring the power that you're throwing the ball with. The most important part is where you want to release the ball (where you line up) and the spin after you release the ball.

Julyer. I'm going to have to try that out. I kinda just line up to the left a little bit from center and just go back forward.

has anyone tried ordering any of the swords or knives off of the home shopping channel? not sure if that works if you call the number...i'll try later.

edit...nope, doesn't work.

Last edited:
has anyone tried ordering any of the swords or knives off of the home shopping channel? not sure if that works if you call the number...i'll try later.

edit...nope, doesn't work.

That does sound like something they would do. Did the number of the commercial actually work?

Back