GTA IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I couldn't care less. I don't enjoy that game that much so I don't want to spend countless hours trying to complete 68 more missions.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

You have to whistle for them with the LB on the 360 controller or the upper left one on the PS3. I don't know if it's L1 or L2.

Then HOLD down Y or Triangle, just don't tap it when you get the little signal to enter the cab. If you just tap it, that makes you steal it.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

For me it's YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAY!! :D

It's not my fault it sucks :lol

Ok, sucks is a strong word as I don't think the story mode really sucks, but I just don't think this game is all that and a bag of chips like everyone else does. It's "ok" IMO and just being "ok" does not warrant countless gaming hours for me.

Took the words out of my mouth...

For me, The Force Unleashed will probably be my gaming highlight of this year...

Or it could be Lego Indiana Jones...

It was Lego Star Wars and Dead Rising in 2006...

This game ROCKS! Not for the young at heart. Very violent and graphic. Anyone play this on line? I bought the game but am using my brother's 360. Do you have to be a member and pay more to play on-line. Co-op sounds like a thrill and is sure to be just as awesome.

I get PO'ed if I fail a mission and then have to spend 5 min driving all the way back across the city to try again.

This is my main gripe as well. Would it have been so hard to put in mission checkpoints? I was almost done with the game the 5th time I had to slowly follow some dealers while listening to Manny talk about "the streets." :banghead

That said, I'm loving everything else about the game. :rock

This is my main gripe as well. Would it have been so hard to put in mission checkpoints? I was almost done with the game the 5th time I had to slowly follow some dealers while listening to Manny talk about "the streets." :banghead

That said, I'm loving everything else about the game. :rock

Why not just catch a cab and just push A to immediately arrive at the waypoint or destination? You don't have to drive anywhere, unless it calls for you to follow someone.

That's the one! "I'm talkin' 'bout the streets! 'Cause ya know? Streets!" :lol :banghead :rotfl

Manny was annoying... that's for sure. I love the choices you can make in this game, deciding who to kill and whatnot. It's pretty cool.

But yeah, it is annoying that you can't just redo the part of the mission where you died. It sucks to go through all of the driving and getting to the scene of the mission all over again. Especially if it was just something stupid that got you killed in the first place. :banghead

Back