GTA IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeaa same here !! really enjoying all the aspects of the game. I like to really explore the city. I find it fun just sit in the corner of a street and watch stuff happend. people get muged , fender benders, street fights etc...
Is so funny.

I am at 55%

Id better finish it before june 12 or is going to take a nice break once MGS4 comes out.

yeaa same here !! really enjoying all the aspects of the game. I like to really explore the city. I find it fun just sit in the corner of a street and watch stuff happend. people get muged , fender benders, street fights etc...Is so funny.

I am at 55%

Id better finish it before june 12 or is going to take a nice break once MGS4 comes out.

That would bore the hell out of me :lol

I unlocked the 3rd island but i more like just messing around in the game and pretty much just doing stupid stuff that normaly involes the rocket launcher :p
Also sniping off the high rooftops is great too

I gotta admit too.....I am bored of the game. I did beat it and do a lot of the side missions. I am at 80%....but when I play now, i'll play for like 30 minutes and try to do stuff, but it just gets boring. I may have to pick up lego Indiana Jones when it comes out to keep me occupied :).

yeaa same here !! really enjoying all the aspects of the game. I like to really explore the city. I find it fun just sit in the corner of a street and watch stuff happend. people get muged , fender benders, street fights etc...
Is so funny.

I am at 55%

Yeah man!! Exploring the living city is a huge Part in GTA love it!!

GTA4 is good fun but i can only play it in short bursts if im honest,
Its a nice game but im not all that impressed with the storey line just like the last one.

Last edited:
I will tell you though there is a massive decision at the end that affect who lives & dies

It also changes the final battle

I will tell you though there is a massive decision at the end that affect who lives & dies

It also changes the final battle

Yeah i guessed something like that whould happen but i dont think i'll ever finish it, i just lent it to my brother to play, doubt ill ever see it again lol

This is why I love my friends at Gamestop!!!

Last week my boy Sam gave me this! A GTA4 standee, about 5 feet tall:

img02462vn4.jpg

And today, my girl Jade call me up and said she had something for me when we went to dinner.

Well, low and behold, she got me a LCPD t-shirt and some LCPD sticker!! I love that girl!!

img0251he6.jpg

This is why I love my friends at Gamestop!!!

Last week my boy Sam gave me this! A GTA4 standee, about 5 feet tall:

img02462vn4.jpg

And today, my girl Jade call me up and said she had something for me when we went to dinner.

Well, low and behold, she got me a LCPD t-shirt and some LCPD sticker!! I love that girl!!

img0251he6.jpg

awsome dude !!

I gotta admit too.....I am bored of the game. I did beat it and do a lot of the side missions. I am at 80%....but when I play now, i'll play for like 30 minutes and try to do stuff, but it just gets boring. I may have to pick up lego Indiana Jones when it comes out to keep me occupied :).

What he said...

Both GTA and Lego Indy...

I beat it tonight! Cool game! I didn't like the whole phone calls and take me somewhere gags. Kinda lame. But overall this game was fun as hell! :rock

Back