GTA IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not a huge fan of this game, but is there a game you don't hate? :lol
I don't hate it but I was bored of it after a few hours, and I know I won't play it much so why keep it when I can get the majority of my money back.

There is only one game I hate.:D

CO4, because containers are his friend.

I traded in COD4 too. Got bored with it. I am officially over ANY "Run, shoot, kill, die, respawn, repeat" style game. I may change my opinion in the future, but right now I get bored fast playing those style games. I love the style of play and importance of the kills and of the teamwork in Gears.

I traded in COD4 too. Got bored with it. I am officially over ANY "Run, shoot, kill, die, respawn, repeat" style game. I may change my opinion in the future, but right now I get bored fast playing those style games. I love the style of play and importance of the kills and of the teamwork in Gears.

MADDEN 09 :cool:

Imagine how bad I'm gonna kick your ass if I actually have the game itself :monkey1

Keep dreaming. I've only lost when I used the Redskins ( once to you and once to Kain ). I think it messes with my mind to use my favorite team....that and Campbell SUCKS in the game.

Keep dreaming. I've only lost when I used the Redskins ( once to you and once to Kain ). I think it messes with my mind to use my favorite team....that and Campbell SUCKS in the game.

you should erase that "in the game" part. he just plain sucks (not his fault though, he has nobody to throw to but my boy cooley).

I just read all the spoilers on this game. I won't spill anything, but after seeing that I have 68 missions left and after seeing the ammount of CRAP you have to go through to complete them it's safe to say I'll be trading this game in soon :lol

WEAK SAUCE. :monkey4

Well, I don't LOVE the game to begin with. I get PO'ed if I fail a mission and then have to spend 5 min driving all the way back across the city to try again. I don't think it's a "great" game. I think it's "ok". I am already a little bored with it so there is no way Ima put countless hours into it.

Oh yeah - and the Multiplayer blows ass IMO so no need to keep it for that.

Well, I don't LOVE the game to begin with. I get PO'ed if I fail a mission and then have to spend 5 min driving all the way back across the city to try again. I don't think it's a "great" game. I think it's "ok". I am already a little bored with it so there is no way Ima put countless hours into it.

Oh yeah - and the Multiplayer blows ass IMO so no need to keep it for that.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

^^^^^! :mad:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

^^^^^! :mad:

It's not my fault it sucks :lol

Ok, sucks is a strong word as I don't think the story mode really sucks, but I just don't think this game is all that and a bag of chips like everyone else does. It's "ok" IMO and just being "ok" does not warrant countless gaming hours for me.

Back