Good toys The Batman “Joker”

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ptassler

Freaked Out
Reaction score
just got notification that this is shipping. Really curious about this.
It’s so funny we’ve gotten multiple third-party villains and Still no Batman yet for this movie that’s going on three years old🤪🤪🤪

Attachments

• IMG_2872.jpeg
    IMG_2872.jpeg
    950.7 KB · Views: 8
Some interesting parts. This iteration of Joker isn't for me. The figure looks even worse.

It’s too early for me to get into this version of Joker. Truthfully I wouldn’t mind if the Reeves Batman movies skip over the character entirely.
Agreed.
Batman has the best rogues gallery in fiction - its time we saw more of it than Joker every few years.
We have a Joker in Phoenix and they are doing interesting new things with him.
Lets keep things fresh.

Agreed.
Batman has the best rogues gallery in fiction - its time we saw more of it than Joker every few years.
We have a Joker in Phoenix and they are doing interesting new things with him.
Lets keep things fresh.
Joker is just so played out at this point. I’d love to see other villains have a chance instead of going back to the well for the fifth time.

Maybe Reeves can adapt an Arkham Asylum game-esque story for Pattinson down the line where this version of Joker ultimately orchestrates the inmates taking over the place and then invites Batman in to torment him.
He’s off to a good start by befriending Riddler so, after Bats has thrown a few more villains into the pot, we’ll have ourselves a recipe for chaos.

That way we don’t have to focus solely on Joker but he can still have a few moments and take verbal jabs over the tannoy system.

83jo96.jpg

83jo0g.gif

I mean this Joker is channeling and sounds like firkin Elmer Fudd. To be fair, goodtoys are pretty well delivering what the shlock movie put out there. :lol

Be vewy, vewy afwaid?
\

Last edited:
Back