• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold BvS Batman $275 shipped

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TotoJr89

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I have the following Hot Toy for sale. Price is shipped in USD and includes PayPal fees. Based in the US and will ship within US 48. I’ll entertain reasonable offers. Plenty of references and recent sales if needed. Depending on when payment is made I will ship either same day or next. I can provide additional pictures and info if requested feel free to DM.

MMS342 BvS Batman - $275 This is the version that came with the sniper but it is not included. There is some peeling on one of the legs (funny enough didn’t occur naturally but due to my own stupidity from a sitting pose I had him in about 2 years ago. Hasn’t peeled any more since, included pic of pose if curious) Other than what is mentioned, figure includes all other accessories, has tight joints and has been padded in the chest for more accurate look and replaced original cape with Jaxon version. Shipper not included but will place in alternate box for shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_4738.jpeg
    IMG_4738.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_4735.jpeg
    IMG_4735.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4736.jpeg
    IMG_4736.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4737.jpeg
    IMG_4737.jpeg