Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Other ape is not the only nemesis in this film.

Godzilla_1.jpeg

Kong_1.jpeg

Looks like Godzilla's dorsal fins have grown? His arms also look bigger/longer. I'm not opposed.
Godzilla needs to evolve in order to fight big monkeys. He can't have T-Rex arms and only be able to defend himself with biting and tail swatting...

Natural selection at it's finest.... :lol

Look at 'em hauling ass at 2:20! :lol

I'm digging the Godzilla 2000 influence on our boy. Looks like his atomic colors are only showing through his gills now, that's better. Didn't like how they lit up his entire body in previous films.

Oh boy.... That looks bad.

Did Michael Bay direct this? Looks like it would fit in with Transformers Beast Wars... :rotfl

I was wrong about Godzilla vs Kong... Masterpiece... :yess:

Aw you guys are no fun! This looks like a fun movie. They are monsters fighting’s I know they are sometimes made to be serious but they have there fun epic moments to

I love a serious Godzilla film when it's done well. But when it's not (looking at you, KOTM), the movie simply isn't watchable. If Legendary is better at making fun, over-the-top romps like GvK and Skull Island, then "let them cook" as the kids say. I'll treat them like the '60s and '70s films.

I do like Monarch, though. Surprisingly good human story there, probably the best Legendary's done.

Problems:

Bay Transformers vibe

Is this a Planet of the Apes movie lol

By showing too many Kongs it threw off their scale completely.

Running Godzilla the worst Godzilla imagery EVER! :slap

I’m running back to Minus One!

Back