Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BLNadal

Super Freak
Reaction score
342459192_258508789945829_1164242030055994557_n.jpg

Well…that’s a name. New Empire is maybe implying that we are going to see more of Kong’s species. Can’t really get much from a teaser. Exciting!

Edit: After rewatching it, that shadow on throne isn’t built like Kong. It honestly looked more like an Orangutan with how lanky it looks. Could be the new villain.

Last edited:
What the hell was that... :dunno

Is this a cartoon or something? Talking giant monsters running around fighting each other to be the Alpha. :lol

But seriously, only the 1st Godzilla and Skull Island were any good in my opinion. The other 2 the story and acting was so bad it made it hard to watch. But the battles and fighting were fun.

There should be no humans in this. It should take place in the future after the human race killed each other off from sheer stupidity, or the Titans finally got fed up and wiped us off the face of Earth to save it...

Titans only... :yess:

That's just a title announcement, clearly not meant to be a real trailer that they would show in theaters so the quality is not comparable to what the film will be like. We're ~1yr away from release so the first trailer might not be until like Fall.

Yeah we probably won’t see a real trailer until about 4-6 months out from the March 14 premiere.

All we have to do right now is speculate, since we have little to no information to run on. I was originally hoping for Destoroyah or maybe Biollante to show up, but I’m perfectly fine with a brand new original villain.

If you don't want to see a spoiler regarding the new villain, please don't click the below. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. :lecture
Spoiler Spoiler:
Thats what we are getting. But I think we will probably see one if not two more Kaiju. They have been pretty good about sneaking in more than one...

I just want them to be less generic types...and more new iterations of our favorites.

Personally, I think we need a planet X situation. If we are going full future tech now, and more fantasy based, bring in the aliens and geneically made Kaiju like Gigan and MechaGhidorah

Seems like there might be a war type situation going on so we may see a lot more. A lot of people are hoping for like a destroy all monsters situation

I actually want to see human characters, but their stories must be compelling. So far, they haven't been.

I might as well watch a video game cinematic on a projector screen, that's all these movies are at this point.

Eventually this universe's monsters will probably have an Alien vs. Predator style crossover movie against the Pacific Rim kaiju. I'm sure someone in Lalaland has already proposed it to a studio head...

Back