God knows what's going on with Henry Cavill as Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol thanks. It’s just frustrating jye. These guys had the best cartoons in the early 90s - 2000s. Avengers and marvel were nowhere to be found during this time. Except for maybe tv shows but not nearly as big. DC had a huge head start on this superhero genre. They had everything laid out perfectly.

Adapt some material from there shows

Branch off the Nolan movies and create a new universe that way

Create a universe around the burton movies.

Make a teen titans live action movie.

Make a flash movie that people have been begging for.

It’s very telling that these idiots were very surprised by wonder woman’s success. They have no direction and no faith in there product. All they needed to do was listen and watch what people wanted.

Re: Henry Cavill apparently NOT out as Superman

I’m not a superman fan and I could do a better superman story and get the character right better than the idiots at WB. They didn’t have to make him batman 2.0. The next mos could of been him facing off against a better lex Luther , brainiac, bizarro, absorbing guy. I mean holy crap. Why is it so hard for these idiots to just sit down and say.

“ why don’t we look to the comics that aren’t death of superman and tdkr for inspiration for once in our careers before we **** our whole studio”

Damn. These guys have all there characters before marvel and they messed up completely. It’s not hard to make a superman movie. WB seems intimidated by the character.

That's exactly how I felt while I was sitting through Man of Steel in the theater!

Dunno .....

Me thinks a white Blade or a white man playing the leader or a slave rebellion set in colonial America would probably ruffle some feathers....

I think what we have is its ok to replace white actors in traditional white roles.....

The reverse would not be ok, to the former shouldn’t be either...

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Dunno .....

Me thinks a white Blade or a white man playing the leader or a slave rebellion set in colonial America would probably ruffle some feathers....

I think what we have is its ok to replace white actors in traditional white roles.....

The reverse would not be ok, to the former shouldn’t be either...

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

The "white savior" is quite prevalent in movies, has been for decades. I dont know where you've been but whites in non white roles is very common, it just seems the reverse ruffles feathers

Watch WB black Superman movie be the best Superman movie ever made and make BP money. :lol

Say goodbye to white Superman for quite sometime lol

Which ones?

White savior
Last samurai
Dances with wolves
Great wall
Gran torino
Dangerous minds
Machine gun preacher
The help
Blood diamond
Etc
White wash
Any jesus movie
Any ancient Egyptian movie
Ghost in a shell(although the shell can be ambiguous)
The ancient one
Bane
Genghis khan(old john Wayne movie)
Marianne pearl(shes half afro)
Eben from 30 days of night was native(Josh hartnett is white)
Tanto (johnny depp is white)
Argo ( real life mendez is hispanic, Affleck is white)

I'll let you look up the issue for more.

Last edited:
So you’re against changing the race of characters then based on how they were written?

That depends if the culture/ race is central to the character. Black panther is best left black, superman is a literal alien so I imagine he can be any color.

No thanks. It's stupid to change his race, especially to appease the vocal minority.

That depends if the culture/ race is central to the character. Black panther is best left black, superman is a literal alien so I imagine he can be any color.

So yes (you’re against it) if it’s a traditional black character being changed. No (you’re not against it), if it’s a traditional white character being changed.

Cool, thanks.

Back