1/6 General 1/6 X-men thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Her eyes need a bit of work and she's not a great likeness in profile but someone with better skills than could probably tease out a passable likeness.

DSC_0096.jpg
Not the most elegant of pics. I need to order some more stands.

FB_IMG_1495221601488.jpg

A bit of cheeky photo shopping from Figuremasters. Promising an update on Storm in a week or so and that their vampire Brad Pitt will be released before Dr X.

View attachment 342655

A bit of cheeky photo shopping from Figuremasters. Promising an update on Storm in a week or so and that their vampire Brad Pitt will be released before Dr X.

That figure is looking promising. Wasn't a huge Storm fan, but I love the X-Men team too much to pass on her. I will say that the zipper pull will get CUT with a pair of wire cutters, as I have done with every zipper pull just like that. :rotfl

Collars are tricky to paint. I may not bother. Trying to refine the paint job on my Jeans. Got some white paint rub on Angel uniform which is a bummer. Still waiting on Rogue's head...
DSC_0114.jpgDSC_0100.jpg

_20170529_205914.JPG
Figuremasters mystique prototype. Looks nice, although it will be a fair while coming if their next three releases are Storm, Louis, and Dr X.

That's Waruna's sculpt and I think it looks awesome. Whilst J Law isn't my fav mystique, I will probably pick up this version of the character over the other that was shown recently.

I think this head sculpt is slightly superior to Toys Era but some people are also calling for a Romjin head sculpt in the custom forums. There is something to be said for both sculpts but overall, Romjin looked more sinister IMO.

That's Waruna's sculpt and I think it looks awesome. Whilst J Law isn't my fav mystique, I will probably pick up this version of the character over the other that was shown recently.

Figuremasters didn't even sculpt this themselves? LOL

That looks amazing! I wonder if there is anyone doing Storm from X-Men Apocalypse. My current collection mostly has the characters from the reboot.

Back