1/6 General 1/6 X-men thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool thread!

I'm hoping someone makes a 1:6 jim lee cyclops one day.

Just got one today.
003.JPG

wow that Gambit is incredible, ( as they all are )
do you have a recipe ?

Yes I was very interested in that awesome cyclops but just couldn't afford it in the end. Congrats on getting him

Cool set rjszar! Love the look of 90s X-men. Your Rogue figure looks awesome already (fantastic work on the head!), are you going to do a clothing run for it or will that be a private commission?

I ordered the Gambit and Cyclops figures from Jagzz as well (top guy to deal with) and can't wait to see which x-men he tackles next!

Looks like they kinda went more with Jennifer Lawrence than Rebecca Romijn (too bad, I would have preferred that latter).

Cool set rjszar! Love the look of 90s X-men. Your Rogue figure looks awesome already (fantastic work on the head!), are you going to do a clothing run for it or will that be a private commission?

I ordered the Gambit and Cyclops figures from Jagzz as well (top guy to deal with) and can't wait to see which x-men he tackles next!

Rogue costume is a private commission. I'm getting two of the Jim Lee style outfits done, because I had two similar heads done with slightly different hairstyles. The one I posted first is the "animated" look. The one next to Gambit is more of a Sideshow Premium Format look. The third is completely different and will be used for Savage Land version. I'll do everything on that one myself.

This is the second Rogue head.
DSC_0178.jpg

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    97.8 KB · Views: 295
You going to pose her in a compromising position with a Fassbender Magneto?

Wasn't that the story that revealed that Zaladane was Lorna Dane's half sister, when Lorna had just rid herself of Malice? Good times.

We definitely need to crowd source some recipes for movie-style Marauders. I think we've only had Riptide and Arclight in the movies to date.

Back