1/6 General 1/6 X-men thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$200 is roughly regular price in eBay....
$200 Canadian.
With the exchange rate, shipping and import fees, I would come out to a lot more than that if I purchased it on eBay. So, it’s a good deal for me!
Now, if only I could find the DOFP figure for that price hahaha

All KO parts for Logan except the original Thor body. He’s a bit too tall but works for now.

Which KO clothing set is that? I've been making Civilian Marvel figures and need a Wolverine.

Made a Cyclops using KO of Hot Toys Leon's clothes and made an Ice-Man using extra clothes I had. Going to get another long sleeve shirt for Ice-Man and put the hoodie over it unbuttoned. Give it a slight bit more bulk.

Sixth Scale X-Men Civilan Cyclops (5) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr

Sixth Scale X-Men Civilan Cyclops (6) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr

Sixth Scale X-Men Civilan Cyclops (7) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr

Sixth Scale X-Men Civilan Cyclops (10) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr

One Sixth Civilian Iceman Robert Drake (2) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr

One Sixth Civilian Iceman Robert Drake (1) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr

One Sixth Civilian Marvel Characters (2) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr

One Sixth Civilian Marvel Characters (1) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr

I think I may want a new head for Wolverine! I love the sculpt of the one from DOFP or The Wolverine. Where are some good places to look? I’ve looked on EBay but there are just so many listings and I’m afraid that it isn’t going to look like the photos listed at all.

It was this one here, Ted. Very good quality although I thought the body was a bit too bulky so I replaced with an old HT Thor body.

777B85DB-F407-4105-9C85-C5562CFF53E5.jpeg

I purchased the old Sideshow Xenia Onatopp figure and I’m going to use it for a Jean Grey kitbash. Not the greatest paint application but the sculpt is a good likeness.
Gonna buy a new body for it as well as a suit.

I will want to change her hair colour, though.
What are the best paints to use?

Just thought I'd post what I did with that hideous Core Play Phoenix. I tried to leave it as was, but it didn't fit in with everything else. First I tried just switching out the head. Then I went to a Jiaou Doll body which of course meant I couldn't use the hands or boots (the ones with the 16 inch heels!). Added some nice flames for effect.
004.JPG
010.JPG
009.JPG

There’s a green-haired version of this character coming out (I’ve seen the PO anyway).

I want to do original trilogy custom versions of classic X-men e.g. Polaris, Havok, Banshee, Dazzler, Gambit, and Psylocke in variant black leather uniforms so technically all I need is the head with green hair, although if she had black boots with metal studs, that would work.

I want to do original trilogy custom versions of classic X-men e.g. Polaris, Havok, Banshee, Dazzler, Gambit, and Psylocke in variant black leather uniforms so technically all I need is the head with green hair, although if she had black boots with metal studs, that would work.

Ah, gotcha.

Hey guys, I want to put together a final act Logan from the movie.
Could I get some help and hearing some suggestions as far as a formula for this figure. Thank y’all

DSC_0610.jpg
Bought a second Storm for a uniform for Rogue. She doesn't look too bad for a kitbash, I think I need to tweak the likeness on Iceman though. There is something not quite right there.

Back