1/6 General 1/6 X-men thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some touch-ups...

20190306_145923.jpg
20190306_145953.jpg

Iceman and cable arrived other day. I'm very impressed by iceman's ice base design. No stand just ice designed to stand him just by ice placement for the feet. The suit def improved since cyclops last release. Cable's very cool just had to heat his arms up to even bend when arrived in frozen mich. Didnt try his lighted eye. Cables has such a bad @$$ orgins
Story. I hope we get a dead
Pool 3.

00BCF78B-DF54-4E35-A5B3-14331B23C6B0.jpeg

Soooo Toys just posted a photo of their Psylocke. Looks much better than the Toys Era version. At least the costume is more accurate.
I think we need a better shot of the face sculpt, though.

Improved. I think some shading around the eyes will help too; the character has a goth vibe. I do want a Polaris but the green hair is something of a deal breaker for me. There is a new hair wax out that can colour hair but I bet it can make a mess of clothing.

The custom Beast also looks amazing. He's the last of the key X-men that I really need. Havok, Polaris, Dazzler, Gambit, Banshee, and Elizabeth Braddock are second tier customs I'd like but I can buy or make them at leisure.

I like that custom beast also. Making custom characters is difficult and time consuming, at least for me. So I can appreciate the level of effort.

This is one of my favorite areas to check for updates and awesome custom creations.

I’m at a con this weekend selling my art. On my way in this morning, I just happened to walk by a booth that was selling a couple hot toys. I managed to snag the X3 Wolverine for only $200!!! The guy was selling some stuff from his private collection and priced things to move.
So happy! I’ve been looking for this figure for a while, but have only seen it for $500-600.

I’m at a con this weekend selling my art. On my way in this morning, I just happened to walk by a booth that was selling a couple hot toys. I managed to snag the X3 Wolverine for only $200!!! The guy was selling some stuff from his private collection and priced things to move.
So happy! I’ve been looking for this figure for a while, but have only seen it for $500-600.

$200 is roughly regular price in eBay....

I'm really liking what I see! Pyslocke looks great, she'll be my second soosootoys figure.

Looks great, now I am glad that I waited

The suit material looks to be of a higher quality, but otherwise it doesn't look significantly better than the Toys Era one, especially if you upgrade it to a Phicen body. I'm curious to see final pics when it goes up for sale.

Back