1/6 General 1/6 X-men thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Toys Era Juggernaut tease

Go like this on their instagram page to show desire for this figure. Im sure it will be a hard one to make but if there is enough support they will do it.

510b7e3d50a23ea415da309ea3f2b4e0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I highly doubt they're using Instagram to determine what figures to make. If they're teasing it, it's going to be made.

Recently got this from Star Puffs and I really dig it. The helmeted sculpt is amazing. The non helmeted not so much but I’ll never use it. Only nit on this figure is the magnet closures they chose to use on his shirt. They just don’t work but I think I can put a stitch or two at the bottom and call it good.

52E5E1FE-A460-43C3-B8A7-AB0625C1B7D9.jpeg

Recently got this from Star Puffs and I really dig it. The helmeted sculpt is amazing. The non helmeted not so much but I’ll never use it. Only nit on this figure is the magnet closures they chose to use on his shirt. They just don’t work but I think I can put a stitch or two at the bottom and call it good.

View attachment 446410

Well its about time kidsgococoforcocoboloboy ;) love this figure as well!

Got my Magnetic Girl, unfortunately with a broken wrist peg and no spare in the box... The pegs are loose, the other hand keeps falling off the wrist.

Hair is longer than what i remember from the promo pics. They're also light brown instead of black, so it will be easier to paint them green lol.

I like the jacket, doesn't feel cheap. But lot's of work to do on this one (hair, eyes, nails and rings repaint, paler skin, maybe darker lips, fix the wrists). Would not recommend unless you want to invest some time in it.

20190305_154337.jpg
20190305_154358.jpg

Wow, I'm glad I didn't get her. My only real gripe in the beginning was the lack of green hair (which has gotten much greener as the series has gone along). But with the longer, lighter hair, blank stare and general overall fail in the facial paint, it just looks like some generic female. The likeness is probably there somewhere, but it definitely would take a lot of work. Love the show, but don't think I need this.
s-l1600 (8).jpg

Back