1/6 General 1/6 X-men thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpegimage.jpeg

Got hold of some in hand images.
A storm is coming guys and girls. ��⚡️��

CGL Magneto in the First Class blue/yellow jumpsuit is up for preorder now at OSK. It comes with the same lackluster headsculpt as the factory worker version, but it does have the black/grey helmet!

Now to track down the Xavier figure in the blue/yellow...

Steel 2.0 and Storm are in the house. I've only opened Storm so far. Not bad. I guess about what I expected. The white eyed head improves the likeness a bit. Not sure it would be a good idea to fuss with this too much. Something tells me things will start to rip and come apart if you do, especially the pants. Not sure why, but the neck is rubber. Can't tell, because of the fabric, if the whole upper torso is rubber. The body seems to be quality. It holds a pose well.20190523_140755.jpg

Love the new Colossus. I don't know that there is a jump in overall quality, but the figure just looks more refined. Maybe it just reminds me more of the comic depiction of him than the first figure does.
20190523_142658.jpg
20190523_142805.jpg

Love the new Colossus. I don't know that there is a jump in overall quality, but the figure just looks more refined. Maybe it just reminds me more of the comic depiction of him than the first figure does.
View attachment 454895
View attachment 454896

He's even bigger than the first. I didn't see that coming. He looks great and should be here in a few days. Thanks so much for posting these pictures.

It is possible to use different feet/boots?

He's even bigger than the first. I didn't see that coming. He looks great and should be here in a few days. Thanks so much for posting these pictures.

It is possible to use different feet/boots?

I would think so, but they're so big, what are you going to switch them out with, except maybe the boots from the other Colossus?

Wow they really did re-do the whole upper body of the figure it seems. I'm surprised how proportionally different they are. They make their own figure look like a third party one lol.

I was hoping the pants might be swappable (if I could find the v1 pants, I wanted them bc they're not pleather), but now that I see the height difference, v2 would look like he's wearing floods if wearing v1 pants.

EMueoYm.jpg

I didn't anticipate how big he would be, had to bend his knees and abs a little but his head is still touching the top. It feels great in hand, but I can see a worry about his pants in the future since there's a lot of pleather. He comes with a stand but he's solid enough to not need it, plus I don't think anyone needs the extra 1/2" it'd give to the figure.

Just got mine yesterday too. Honestly I wasn't too impressed. It looks great. However feels really cheap. The body is hollow thin plastic and lacks heft. The clothing is cheap and thin pleather. And the joints, especially those on the ankles and knees are really loose. Im going to need a stand under this guy to hold him up otherwise his legs will collapse under their own weight.

Back