1/6 General 1/6 X-men thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC_0057.jpg
I'm a real novice when it comes to collecting and customising. When I saw the figuremasters Magneto, he looked so cool, I just couldn't resist. I have to force myself to limit my collection to the first trilogy plus villains though. I'm collecting the Qmx star trek figures too and I just won't have the space. That said, as a fan of the comics from the eighties and nineties, I'm very tempted to do customs of all the classic xmen that we never got to see. Banshee (Colm Meaney head maybe?), Dazzler, Polaris, Havok, Psylocke, and Gambit in trilogy uniforms are something I'm tempted to do. The bottom of the barrel would be Jubilee for me.

That long coat is popular with the X-Men fans lol ;)

Great customs!

FB_IMG_1493570336907.jpg

_20170430_184459.JPG
_20170430_183944.jpg
I've put Sabretooth on a taller body now although his outfit is a bit crap. I pinched Angel's shoes so I need to get a replacement pair for him.

Here's my current Brotherhood line up but in desperate need of Mystique! Toad and Juggernaut would be nice additions too. I suppose I should think about Pyro too.

I think Jean needs ankle extensions to make her a but taller but her boots look so complicated, I can't face it.

Holee shiiiii...Psylocke, huh? And Olivia Munn. Winner winner, chicken dinner.

3rd picture looks wrong..bit to much cheek maybe? looks a little weird, it's not a bad sculpt by any means just needs a tweak, she looks a little to 'butch' the actress is much better looking than that.

Great to see her though.

I think this will be SooSoo's first female figure?

I should receive Speed Silver this week and their new Flash figure looks really good, so i have high hopes for this one.

Wish we could get an update on the Toys-Era Colossus. Eager for him to be released.

3rd picture looks wrong..bit to much cheek maybe? looks a little weird, it's not a bad sculpt by any means just needs a tweak, she looks a little to 'butch' the actress is much better looking than that.

Great to see her though.

I've seen a few pictures of Munn looking pretty butch :lol she is pretty, though.

My understanding is that FigureMasters don't do pre-orders but they expect her to be available by mid may. They are searching for potential suppliers but don't hold your breath - it won't be too long but they're very flakey when it comes to release dates. The five-star dofp storm pre-orders have been and gone. No word on release yet as far as I'm aware.

Thanks for the info

They need to tweak that nose a bit too.

The sculpt is reminiscent of an English actress who does a fair amount of UK drama. Damned if I can recall her name though. It's the cheekbones. Still, technically Betsy starts out as an English woman so either way I'm good.

Cool thread!

I'm hoping someone makes a 1:6 jim lee cyclops one day.

I'm sure I've seen a custom - check out the custom Marvel figure thread. I've also seen custom Rogue and Gambit figures. I've even seen a custom Rogue headsculpt with her nineties 'rocker' hairdo. She looks amazing.

Back