1/6 General 1/6 X-men thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will update the original post with the list when I get back from my holiday. There are some on the list that I did know existed! It's frustrating that there are so many wolverine, professor X and Magneto figures and so few actual xmen but I'll take what I can get!

My custom Rogue is currently off for re-hairing but she will need a bit of a repaint when she comes back to try and improve the likeness to Anna Paquin but I love the nineties look Rogue! One of the annoying things about dofp was that Rogue didn't demonstrate any super strength or flight. I know they probably filmed her scenes in a hurry so special effect shots were not on the cards but it would have been such a cool homage.

Sabretooth is my current basic custom. Waiting for a taller body. Adding real hair and eyebrows is an option but possibly too expensive at this point for a minor villain. DSC_0038.jpg

One of the annoying things about dofp was that Rogue didn't demonstrate any super strength or flight. I know they probably filmed her scenes in a hurry so special effect shots were not on the cards but it would have been such a cool homage.
And that wasn't annoying in all the other movies where she was a frightened little wimp that didn't even want her mutant powers? Doubt they even considered anything like that for DOFP, especially since she didn't make the theatrical version at all. Here's hoping that any future plans, maybe the Gambit movie, do her justice.

Agreed! With all the spare mutants in X3, she could easily have accidentally absorbed someone's powers but she didn't even display the same level of combat training as Shadowcat so you had to wonder what use she was generally. That said, I like the notion of the xmen having a large team to cherry pick the abilities needed on an ad hoc basis. Rogue or Kitty or both could have starred alongside wolverine if one of the girls had been possessed in a Japanese sequel. That could have upskilled Rogue for sure.

Here is a start to a list if the OP wants to add it to the first post and maybe fact check and clean it up a bit.

Axeman Francisco Ajax Deadpool VTS

Charles Francis Xavier Professor X X-Men CGLTOYS

Dr X Professor X X-Men Figure Masters

King Of Magnetic Force Magneto X-Men CGLTOYS

King Of Magnetic Force The Variant Magneto X-Men CGLTOYS

Lady Katana Deadpool Toys Era

Magnet Master Magneto X-Men Figure Masters

Mystique First Class Figure Masters

Mystique First Class Toys Era

Phicen Storm Apocalypse Kumik

Phoenix Girl Phoenix Last Stand CGLTOYS

Professor X Mutant Professor X Apocalypse CGLTOYS

Sabretooth Origins ZCTOYS

The Laser Eye Cyclops X-Men Toys Era

The Magtant Magneto DOFP Toys Era

The Magtant 2.0 Magneto Apocalypse Toys Era

The Speed Silver Quicksilver DOFP SooSoo Toys

The Steel Colossus Deadpool Toys Era

The Telepath Leader Professor X Apocalypse Toys Era

Weather Manipulators Storm Apocalypse Five Star Toys

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Not sure what the Phicen Storm Apocalypse Kumik entry is supposed to be. That looks like an ebay description for the Weather Manipulator figure. Phicen doesn't do X-Men. Obviously, the Figuremasters Storm pictured in this thread wasn't included on the list and neither was this one which might have gotten past a lot of people, Wade Wilson from X-Men Origins Wolverine. Picture courtesy of Cotswold.
wade.jpg

Agreed! With all the spare mutants in X3, she could easily have accidentally absorbed someone's powers but she didn't even display the same level of combat training as Shadowcat so you had to wonder what use she was generally. That said, I like the notion of the xmen having a large team to cherry pick the abilities needed on an ad hoc basis. Rogue or Kitty or both could have starred alongside wolverine if one of the girls had been possessed in a Japanese sequel. That could have upskilled Rogue for sure.

I heard they didn't/couldn't give Rogue super-strength or flight because those were Ms. Marvel's abilities that she stole, and that's a character Fox never had the rights to. Who knows.

I agree they could've written around it somehow, but I also like Rogue in the films. She's the most vulnerable (even though she barely resembles her comic/cartoon counterpart).

I heard they didn't/couldn't give Rogue super-strength or flight because those were Ms. Marvel's abilities that she stole, and that's a character Fox never had the rights to. Who knows.

I agree they could've written around it somehow, but I also like Rogue in the films. She's the most vulnerable (even though she barely resembles her comic/cartoon counterpart).

They certainly could not have used ms marvel as the source of her powers but that's why I thought dofp would have been cool; they've been experimenting on her. Xavier can use a throw away line to mention that they've been forcing her to absorb the powers of other mutants permanently but he thinks he can use his powers to make her personality dominant. They could even have been cheeky and tattooed her face like a hound :p. The Rogue cut is my go to version. Her appearance wasn't exactly seamless or logical but I prefer the movie with more of her in it.

received_10100406440354099.jpeg
Here is my custom Rogue wip. It's a Phicen Sunny head with a slight repaint to make eyes brown, eyebrows darker and lips plumper. Still needs more work to make her more An a I think. Kudos to Shane Poole's skill with the hair though. she is looking great!

View attachment 339011
Here is my custom Rogue wip. It's a Phicen Sunny head with a slight repaint to make eyes brown, eyebrows darker and lips plumper. Still needs more work to make her more An a I think. Kudos to Shane Poole's skill with the hair though. she is looking great!

Ok this is awesome. Great work!

I ordered Asmus' Laura set last friday. It's a nice little figure for a good price. I have Asmus' Merry and Pippin set and i really like the bodies. Very well made. They also usually deliver on the clothing department, so i'm not worried. Going to display her with her big sunglasses, so the facial expression will fit.

Has that Storm even gone up for PO yet?

My understanding is that FigureMasters don't do pre-orders but they expect her to be available by mid may. They are searching for potential suppliers but don't hold your breath - it won't be too long but they're very flakey when it comes to release dates. The five-star dofp storm pre-orders have been and gone. No word on release yet as far as I'm aware.

I want that figuremasters Storm. I've been waiting for one that looked like that. I didn't get toys era cyclops because I wanted a storm and jean to go with him. Now I may pull the trigger on him too.

Personally I prefer the 'Weather Manipulator' sculpt and costume so will probably be waiting on that one but it's great to have the choice.

Personally I prefer the 'Weather Manipulator' sculpt and costume so will probably be waiting on that one but it's great to have the choice.

According to OneSixthOutfitters, the Weather Manipulator is now expected at the end of Q2. I don't know Five Star Toys, not sure how many times they tend to push back their releases.

All i know is that my X-Men display really needs more women characters.

Back