Gears of War: The Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Michael Clark Duncan as Cole

Yes! I was trying to think of him... probably even better than Ving!

Cummins.... please tell me you didn't just say STEVEN SEAGAL for Phoenix??????

LAME.

Like I said, I couldn't think of anyone right now who would really fit, so was just tossing out ideas... Seagal is probably too old, as well as Russel.

Like I said, I couldn't think of anyone right now who would really fit, so was just tossing out ideas... Seagal is probably too old, as well as Russel.

Old? I was thinking more on the lines of... HE CAN'T ACT. :lol

Lonnie, this is friggin 2008 man. Not the 90's. This isn't Marked For Death, this is Gears of War!

Old? I was thinking more on the lines of... HE CAN'T ACT. :lol

Lonnie, this is friggin 2008 man. Not the 90's. This isn't Marked For Death, this is Gears of War!

*in Jamaican voice"

"Screwface give me a thousand deaths worse than you"

Yeah, that too! Throw out some ideas for Marcus...

Marcus = Dominic Purcell
Cole = Michael Clarke Duncan
Dom = Benicio Del Toro
Kim = Ken Watanabe
Baird = Ryan Phillippe
Hoffman = Bruce Willis
Carmine = Ryan Reynolds
Anya = Selma Blair
Locust Queen = Dame Judi Dench

Marcus = Dominic Purcell
Cole = Michael Clarke Duncan
Dom = Benicio Del Toro
Kim = Ken Watanabe
Baird = Ryan Phillippe
Hoffman = Bruce Willis
Carmine = Ryan Reynolds
Anya = Selma Blair
Locust Queen = Dame Judi Dench

Hmmm??? Dominic for Marcus... maybe, maybe... I like Willis for Hoffman! Don't know about Phillippe for Baird...

Hmmm??? Dominic for Marcus... maybe, maybe... I like Willis for Hoffman! Don't know about Phillippe for Baird...

I chose Phillippee for Baird strictly based on his performance in Way of the Gun. Same for Del Toro for Dom.

Although, I'd be fine with Dwayne Rock Johnson playing Dom as well.

Just think Del Toro would add coolness.

I chose Phillippee for Baird strictly based on his performance in Way of the Gun. Same for Del Toro for Dom.

Although, I'd be fine with Dwayne Rock Johnson playing Dom as well.

Just think Del Toro would add coolness.

i like Dominic Purcell as Marcus. he's already proven he can bulk up for when he did Blade Trinity.

i like Dominic Purcell as Marcus. he's already proven he can bulk up for when he did Blade Trinity.

Yep, I figured that with the short hair, throw on about 10 pounds of muscle and a dew rag, and bam.

I like all my cast selections though. I think Wantanabe would make a perfect Kim, and Reynolds would be funny enough to be Carmine, and can also put on some bulk like he did for Blade Trinity.

i think that Duncan is too big to play Cole. they need someone leaner. Cole should be ripped, but not look like a walking refridgerator.

how about a running back from the NFL? sure someone's just chomping at the bit to make a movie.

i think that Duncan is too big to play Cole. they need someone leaner. Cole should be ripped, but not look like a walking refridgerator.

how about a running back from the NFL? sure someone's just chomping at the bit to make a movie.

How about the "We must protect this house" guy in the commercials?

How about the "We must protect this house" guy in the commercials?

the Under Armor guy? yeah, he could be good.
problem is they not only need to look the part but also need to be able to act their way out a wet paper-bag (unlike Hayden Christiansen).

Last edited:
got the perfect casting for Cole...Robert Downey Jr.:lol

or on a serious note how about Bokeem Woodbine?

Back