Gears of War: The Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...how about a running back from the NFL? sure someone's just chomping at the bit to make a movie.

How about Michael Strahan...

MichaelStrahan.jpg

...or Victor Abiamiri?

586117.jpeg

NO, THEY MUST GET THE PERSON WHO PLAYS COLE IN THE GAME TO PLAY COLE IN THE MOVIE! IT IS A PERFECT MATCH IN THIS CASE. HE CAN ALREADY ACT AND HAS BEEN IN SEVERAL MOVIES.

TERRIBLE TERRY TATE! aka Lester Speight

He looks just like him, and obviously talks just like him:
terrys_world.jpg

tateofficechamp.jpg
I agree 1000%, nobody esle can be the Train!! That role was meant for Terry Tate and it'd be a damn crime if he doesn't get it. :lecture

I also like the choice of Bruce will is Marcus, he isn't exactly a pretty boy, Willis has that rough exterior and I think he could pull it off.

On a special effects note, they need to get the guy that did the creature effects for the Fifth Element, they'd do a great job on the Locusts, either that Spectral Motion.

There you go playing the race card on me. I got news for you pal. SO WHAT! With the modern advancements in science its not impossible to say I couldn't be made to look black? :rotfl
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Forget Terry Taint. I want to be Cole damnit. Maybe I could just do the voice? :dunno :chew:chew:chew
You could be Cole's assistant, run and get him drinks & food & stuff. :lol

NO, THEY MUST GET THE PERSON WHO PLAYS COLE IN THE GAME TO PLAY COLE IN THE MOVIE! IT IS A PERFECT MATCH IN THIS CASE. HE CAN ALREADY ACT AND HAS BEEN IN SEVERAL MOVIES.

TERRIBLE TERRY TATE! aka Lester Speight

He looks just like him, and obviously talks just like him:...

...Also watch these videos and see the Cole train in action! (he used this character to influence the way he played Cole):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTAxbCKickw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfV3xSu5rak&feature=related

He would work!!!

Back