Gears of War 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where's Jon?

I love you Jabba!! :D

OK SITHLORD (Jabba) and his ^^^^^ Robert

family_guy_peter_as_jabba.jpg

My bro wanted this posted here.

Susiesmatt said:
Screw Gears, when are they gonna man up and play us at Halo? I didn't get to play last time, and I'm DYING to teabag DarthLoki and his marvelous attitude. Especially the way they claimed they won last time. They're just a bunch of cocky morons.

Are you guys reading this and reporting back to your buddies on SSF? Good. RX and I will PWN you by ourselves if we have to. For all the patting themselves on the back they're doing over last year's one night of playing Halo with us and they're too chicken---t to play again? We'll destroy you before you're even close enough for your AR bullets to touch us.

To all the SSF...you didn't prove a damn thing playing that one night when half of us like myself weren't even able to play. So if you're gonna act like a bunch of d-bag toughguys put your money where your mouth is and play us again. Put up or shut up ladies. I'll destroy you just like I do every time some moron says "Play me 1v1 @$$hole! I'll rape you!!", I'll utterly destroy you and you'll quit the game. And I'll teabag your bodies every time.

We tried to arrange another game with you guys and you refused. Are you gonna refuse again? We're calling you out ^^^^^es.

YOU WILL GET OWNED!

What's funny is the only one "talking tough" was DM when he showed up in this thread. No one went over there and started talking crap to them ( all 3 people that still post there that is ).

How old are you DM? 15? 16?

Tell your "bro" that YOU are the one who started talking tough. We just responded to your BS.

What's funny is the only one "talking tough" was DM when he showed up in this thread. No one went over there and started talking crap to them ( all 3 people that still post there that is ).

How old are you DM? 15? 16?

Tell your "bro" that YOU are the one who started talking tough. We just responded to your BS.

i'm sure he left that part out.

I have no doubt that they would probably win a Halo match now that we've played a combined 10 matches in the last year and it's the only game they know how to play.

That'd be like Tiger Woods calling out Kobe in a game of golf :rolleyes:

I'll be on late fellas, I'm at Suicide Girls book signing. :drool

Oh and who's the ********* if you're the one doing the teabagging. You guessed it! :rolleyes:

:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha

Tell your bro to man up and post his own bullsh@t!!

Here I am buddy.

You played GGC one time and bragged about it for weeks, and still suffer under the delusions that you were the winners. And half of our best players (myself included) were not even able to play that night. And the times that a SSF was on the GGC team he had a negative kill/death ratio, therefore only being a detriment to his team. So good thing he was on their team! What would they have done without him?

And from the week after that one time our sites played, you have refused to play again, all the while entertaining some grand idea that you won the night. And then DarthFool...er...Loki posts on our site calling us ^^^^^^^? *

*sidenote* just because your mods allow you to swear all you want, we do not support that on GGC. So please respect that fact and don't come on to our site calling us ^^^^^^ and spouting garbage about ^^^ raping-us. Leave your stupid adolescent bull^^^^ on your own board where it belongs.

So what's it gonna be gentlemen? Are you gonna refuse again, since you oh so obviously "won" last time? Are you going to accuse us of cheating again? Not only do none of us cheat, or have ever cheated at Halo, I would certainly hope that if someone were to cheat they would win and not tie.

Or are you gonna man up and play again with us? We're not ^^^^^^^s, we're just a bunch of friends like all of you. If we win of course we will gloat, but so would you if you were to win(however unlikely :naughty). But after the dust settles over our victory and we get that out of the way, it'd be fun to have another group of people to play with. Every single one of us, whether GGC or SSF, we all only "know" each other because we all share a common hobby, and in this case, two common hobbies. So do you really think we're just a bunch of ^^^^^^^s? We're a bunch of guys who love Star Wars, comic books, our HDTVs, sci-fi movies, BattleStar Galactica and video games. Just...like....you....so let's get over all the ^^^^^ing and have some fun playing video games. GamerTag is SusiesMatt as well, send me a FR some time and we'll play. Peace out...:chew

Last edited by a moderator:
Susiesmatt, much better intro then the way your boy came in here spouting off. I'm all for some friendly competition doesn't matter what game we play.

in his one and only post, i already respect Matt WAY more than DM.

DM should take a lesson from him on how to be a good sport/competitor.

Here I am buddy.

You played GGC one time and bragged about it for weeks, and still suffer under the delusions that you were the winners. And half of our best players (myself included) were not even able to play that night. And the times that a SSF was on the GGC team he had a negative kill/death ratio, therefore only being a detriment to his team. So good thing he was on their team! What would they have done without him?

And from the week after that one time our sites played, you have refused to play again, all the while entertaining some grand idea that you won the night. And then DarthFool...er...Loki posts on our site calling us ^^^^^^^? *

*sidenote* just because your mods allow you to swear all you want, we do not support that on GGC. So please respect that fact and don't come on to our site calling us pussies and spouting garbage about ^^^ raping-us. Leave your stupid adolescent bull^^^^ on your own board where it belongs.

So what's it gonna be gentlemen? Are you gonna refuse again, since you oh so obviously "won" last time? Are you going to accuse us of cheating again? Not only do none of us cheat, or have ever cheated at Halo, I would certainly hope that if someone were to cheat they would win and not tie.

Or are you gonna man up and play again with us? We're not ^^^^^^^s, we're just a bunch of friends like all of you. If we win of course we will gloat, but so would you if you were to win(however unlikely :naughty). But after the dust settles over our victory and we get that out of the way, it'd be fun to have another group of people to play with. Every single one of us, whether GGC or SSF, we all only "know" each other because we all share a common hobby, and in this case, two common hobbies. So do you really think we're just a bunch of ^^^^^^^s? We're a bunch of guys who love Star Wars, comic books, our HDTVs, sci-fi movies, BattleStar Galactica and video games. Just...like....you....so let's get over all the ^^^^^ing and have some fun playing video games. GamerTag is SusiesMatt as well, send me a FR some time and we'll play. Peace out...:chew

I'll refuse to play halo because I traded it in long ago :lol

And Matt, no one here was bad mouthing GGC at all. It was DM who came into this thread and started running his mouth out of the clear blue and brought GGC into it. Just an FYI for you.

Back