Gears of War 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah there is one 14 year old that was on his list that kept changing his username and sending me invites and very inappropriate messages......guy was a major tool. Now I am wary of any new invites....gotta make sure I know who they are because that tool keeps hounding me to this day. :cuss

Jen do you have a new romance? :lol

Very inappropriate messages.....care to elaborate or forward them along? :banana:lol

John WTF! Why are you inviting douchey ****** baggy tips to our rooms? :tap

It was fun playing with you guys for the first time last night. Thanks to ill for the invite (I know you've invited me other times too buddy...I was just playing something else :( )

And after that monster comeback we made...

...you can be my wingman any time.

topgun.jpg

It was fun playing with you guys for the first time last night. Thanks to ill for the invite (I know you've invited me other times too buddy...I was just playing something else :( )

topgun.jpg
No problem man, it was good to have you and your bro play with us, hopefully you guys will join us m ore often. And hell yeah we made a great comeback!! :rock

topgun.jpg

article-1036911-008D18B90000044C-813_468x334.jpg

Jen do you have a new romance? :lol

Very inappropriate messages.....care to elaborate or forward them along? :banana:lol

John WTF! Why are you inviting douchey ****** baggy tips to our rooms? :tap

:rotfl:rotfl: I steer clear away from the teenagers! :lol

He would just send me messages how he was going to go to bed and would be dreaming about me and want me to tell him about sex. :lol :lol I never respond, but that doesn't seem to stop him. :lol

Yeah there is one 14 year old that was on his list that kept changing his username and sending me invites and very inappropriate messages......guy was a major tool. Now I am wary of any new invites....gotta make sure I know who they are because that tool keeps hounding me to this day. :cuss

what kinda messages? :D:D

He would just send me messages how he was going to go to bed and would be dreaming about me and want me to tell him about sex. :lol :lol I never respond, but that doesn't seem to stop him. :lol

WTF, that's some jacked up ^^^^. He's probably a 55 year old dude with a high voice, who touches himself when he types in your name :lol:lol

My entire friends list is the SS Freaks and a buddy I work with. I never even gamed online until you guys. I never accept friend requests from people I don't know. I did at one time, but I have long since deleted them all.

My entire friends list is the SS Freaks and a buddy I work with. I never even gamed online until you guys. I never accept friend requests from people I don't know. I did at one time, but I have long since deleted them all.

I have you guys, my cousin, and Punky Bruiser :monkey1

Go ahead, rip away.

You coy minx, playing hard to get makes us want you even more.:naughty

Except in Sithlords case, stop sending me those pm's Jon.
Im not telling you what Im wearing :nono
Theres plenty of donkeys out in the pasture for you.

Yeah, I'm not too keen on hearing some idiot kid say, "Get Raped" all night. :rolleyes:

I agree. I have no idea why teenaged losers started using the word "rape" as some sort of joke. I doubt they would find it so funny if a real situation happened to a family member. Sorry, but I just don't find "You got raped" to be a funny statement at all.

Back