Gears of War 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyonce in a while. :lol Most of the time though I'm killin you guys. :rock

Except the one night on the Helicopter map and Kain and I PWND you like it was a religion. Think you had 1 or 0 kills that round and were seriously pissed about it. :monkey1:lol:monkey1

Except the one night on the Helicopter map and Kain and I PWND you like it was a religion. Think you had 1 or 0 kills that round and were seriously pissed about it. :monkey1:lol:monkey1

Yeah, I was losing the 2 vs 1 battle there. It happens. Sometimes you win. Sometimes ya lose. Most of the time I win. :)

Sithlord appears to have new friends. :lol :dunno :lol

sithlord's new BFF is Robert...fair dues though, they both equally suck at the game :lol

sithlord's friends list is basically talk to him in a public ranked match :lol

you should have heard some of the retards that have joined our room cause they're on his list

Yeah there is one 14 year old that was on his list that kept changing his username and sending me invites and very inappropriate messages......guy was a major tool. Now I am wary of any new invites....gotta make sure I know who they are because that tool keeps hounding me to this day. :cuss

Yeah I really hope they have that in an update where you have to be invited to a room. Nothing against Jon's friends but I think from now on if I host if they come in uninvited I will boot them.

sithlord's new BFF is Robert...fair dues though, they both equally suck at the game :lol

sithlord's friends list is basically talk to him in a public ranked match :lol

you should have heard some of the retards that have joined our room cause they're on his list

Yea, that one ****** last night just took off during Wingman leaving Spartan, I think it was, all alone with the bot :lol:lol:rotfl:rotfl

I think it's a good idea to boot anyone we don't know out of the room.

Back