Game you wish could get revamped & re-released

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ocarina of Time baby!!!!!! Still the greatest game ever made. Keep everything the same, just improve the graphics to 360/PS3 standards. Though the way Nintendo is headed, that will be like 2 systems from now.

I wish that Koei would release a new Romance of the Three Kingdoms game instead of the Dynasty Warriors series. I used to spend hours at a time playing ROTTK VII and have been thinking about picking up a PS2 just to play it again.

For me, it would be Power Stone. Loveeeee that game.

130-1.jpg

i would like to see resident evil 1-3 revamped in that RE4 style
RE1 was already redone for Gamecube.

https://cube.ign.com/objects/017/017045.html

:lol You seem to talk a lot of smack over this game... it'd be interesting to see you play.

I still have my Dreamcast if you ever wanna give it a go one day. :D
I laid waste to many a noob when this first came out, you are welcome to test the skills and get your ass whooped after Karma. :cool:

Xenogears's story was far superior to FF7 IMO.

There was a game, they (square) did called Vagrant Story...and I thought the story itself was far superior to both. I am talking near LOTR good.Too bad the gameplay wasn't. I noticed I haven't touched a rpg since then.

Of the suggestions i've read, I like these the best:

X-Wing / Tie Fighter series
Masters of Teras Kasi (recently bought Soul Calibur IV which made me think of this)
Aliens vs Predator

Personally, one of my fave all times games is Carmageddon 1 or 2 and would love to see a re-make as long as the controls are not the same as no.3 (3 was crap not made by same guys).

Back