Game you wish could get revamped & re-released

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to see some 80's classics come back and done better. I would love to have a revamp and update on a Robocop game. Also, Alex Kidd in next gen form. Kid Chameleon, Ghouls n Ghosts, Alien Syndrome, Altered Beast, Ghost House, and Golden Axe done right with multiplayer (How could they have missed that in the new one they just made?) Too many games. Also, not necessarily a revamp or re-release but I would love to see a Batman The Dark Knight video game. I know movie licensed video games usually are bad but I would still love to play the game regardless.

As a kid I loved to play Ducktales on the NES.
I still like Disney, esp Scrooge McDuck, so it would be great if they made a new Disney or Ducktales game.

xmen vs street fighter
marvel superheroes
marvel vs capcom
marvel vs capcom 2

these games need the revamp that SF 2 just got...come on capcom give us the good ^^^^

Shadow Warrior! One of the first games I ever played on PC and I loved it, you no mess with Lo Wang :)

Killer Instinct, Rare really should rerelease a "HD" version on the 360.

shenmue.... and then the finale so they could finish the story,

and final fantasy 7, it's tough having crisis core and advent children, but the real part of the story is so graphically and gameplay wise outdated

Back