Game you wish could get revamped & re-released

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
don't you know who I am.........I'm the Juggernaut b@tch :lol

anyway Marvel vs Capcom 2 was 3 vs 3

Last edited:
I played a very crappy Rambo game on the original NES when I was a kid. But we played it continuously because that was the only Rambo fix we could get at the time!

I wish someone would give us a great Rambo game, will never happen I know, but if they could pull it off.....:joy

I would have to go with Metal Gear Solid it brought back great memories playing the Shadow Moses level on part 4 and I think this would be a huge hit for the PS3 and open the doors for more games to get remade.

I would have to go with Metal Gear Solid it brought back great memories playing the Shadow Moses level on part 4 and I think this would be a huge hit for the PS3 and open the doors for more games to get remade.
Good choice! The flashback part in MGS4 made me want a remake for that so bad, the graphics in comparison to now were so simple, it looked like an Atari game. :lol

Good choice! The flashback part in MGS4 made me want a remake for that so bad, the graphics in comparison to now were so simple, it looked like an Atari game. :lol

:rotfl:rotfl I remember when I first got MGS and I was like holy ^^^^ look at those awesome graphics.

They remade MGS for the cube called "The Twin Snakes" that had fairly nice updated graphics and more material. If you have a Wii I would highly recommend it.

Back