G.I. Joe: Classified 6" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If that sixth figure is goggled snake eyes I’ll be super pissed but happy at the same time.... jus sayin

I am glad Snake Eyes is all black, but I liked the differentiation of colors on the HP version. I may just paint some dark gray on him for a more V2 type. Also considering painting some of the bright colors like the gold off of Duke. Not sure the scheme yet but...

I think these look great so far and will support them by picking up a few. Glad the Snake Eyes movie is coming out and it feels good to see the Joe's getting some much deserved love again... every couple years they take a break but then they're always back. Awesome to see! :clap

The regular edition in all black does look good. and is a good alternative to the deluxe edition. But one thing that really sucks about the regular version is... NO UZI. just a bunch of futuristic looking guns. Oh and apparently the combat knife doesn't fit in the sheath properly...

I jus got my normal snake eyes today, and I gotta say, it’s way better than the exclusive, minus the guns. But that being said, the new laser rifle is actually pretty cool, although the hole in it is kinda annoying....

For those of you who already have the Deluxe figure or the regular (or better yet, both)...
Can the figure be dismantled at the waist?
I have the Deluxe version ordered, but am now wondering if I should pick up the regular retail as well?
I'm thinking of swapping the heads as well as all the olive drab belts with the black ones.
So something like this hopefully;
SnakeEyes_Classified - Gear swap.jpg

Not much longer to June 1:yess:

Looking at pics and reviews of Destro, his briefcase has been described as having money in the top part. I am not sure, but I think it is actually supposed to be C-4. What do y'all think?
GI-Joe-Classified-Destro-004.jpg

These images were shown on the Facebook page of the Malaysian G.I. Joe Adventure Park (which seems to be unavailable as of now) and likely shows what can be expected for the upcoming Cobra figures in the line. Storm Shadow will undoubtedly be the most polarizing because of a mask which seemingly resembles Bane's and a prominent sleeve tattoo which is speculated to denote ties to the Yakuza:

G.I.-Joe-Classified-Cobra-Commander-Storm-Shadow-Baroness-Alley-Viper-928x250.jpg

These images were shown on the Facebook page of the Malaysian G.I. Joe Adventure Park (which seems to be unavailable as of now) and likely shows what can be expected for the upcoming Cobra figures in the line. Storm Shadow will undoubtedly be the most polarizing because of a mask which seemingly resembles Bane's and a prominent sleeve tattoo which is speculated to denote ties to the Yakuza:

View attachment 485608

The Baroness better be the gorgeous villain she always is

View attachment 485608
Not really sold on that stormshadow design......I jus wish they could give us something more on the lines of either resolute or even sigma design, if they MUST go modern...

Not really sold on that stormshadow design......I jus wish they could give us something more on the lines of either resolute or even sigma design, if they MUST go modern...

I like the Storm Shadow design. I'd rather have Zartan than that red ninja though or Major Bludd since those guys where the next two biggest characters

Back