G.I. Joe: Classified 6" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Proof buddy

I modded the information. But if you check your account on Hasbropulse.com you should see this if they really shipped it
I wasn’t doubting any of what you said dude. Jus said that it’s my typical luck I haven’t got such a notice.

I haven't received a shipping notification either.

Edit:
Just got noticed, mine will arrive Monday.

Last edited:
I just opened up the packing box and I'm completely blown away by the packaging. Yes, it was a high price tag but they went all out with the production. :clap

I only ordered 1 set to keep MIB in the hopes they'll release another version (even slight variation) for retail in the future so I can open that one up.

I know Duke, Scarlett and Roadblock will be in Wave 1, so is there any word that Snakes will make one of these first Waves?

I can't wait for this collection!!

Attachments

• IMG_0130.jpg
    IMG_0130.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 152
I just opened up the packing box and I'm completely blown away by the packaging. Yes, it was a high price tag but they went all out with the production. :clap

I only ordered 1 set to keep MIB in the hopes they'll release another version (even slight variation) for retail in the future so I can open that one up.

I know Duke, Scarlett and Roadblock will be in Wave 1, so is there any word that Snakes will make one of these first Waves?

I can't wait for this collection!!

There is a regular snake eyes version..less weapons in the works

Nitpicks..gummy SW BS joints :slap I wish Hasbro quit doing this for their figures when they don’t do it on ML

Sword is a little too short

Other than that great articulation , phenomenal ab crunch , love the drop down legs

Looks great with Mezco accessories or any other 6” accessories or weapons

The detail and paint is fantastic for a stylized Snake eyes

Scale is perfect to fit most other 6” characters

I got mine on Monday, the packaging looks great and the figure looks great inside, but I'll be leaving it in the box and hope a regular retail version is released later. If not, I'll still have one.

Wow there have been over 10 YouTube reviews on Snake already. A lot of people ordered him and like me are getting him shipped out and received this week :clap

Destro revealed!

Destro has been my favorite Joe villain since ARAH and I think this version looks incredible! I can't wait!

I wonder what the 5th (surprise) figure will be in Wave 1? Gung Ho maybe? Cobra Commander? Snake Eyes?

I just got the Destro email from HasbroPulse. If I didn't know better, I almost thought it was another website exclusive that I would have had to order to get, lol

Destro has been my favorite Joe villain since ARAH and I think this version looks incredible! I can't wait!

I wonder what the 5th (surprise) figure will be in Wave 1? Gung Ho maybe? Cobra Commander? Snake Eyes?

It appears they're following that teaser poster art they released so probably any one of those. Personally I'm hoping it's the Alley Viper.

It appears they're following that teaser poster art they released so probably any one of those. Personally I'm hoping it's the Alley Viper.

Alley Viper would be cool too. They're 5/5 so far, so I'd be happy with anything really.

BBTS has Wave 1 listed as Roadblock, Duke, Scarlett, Destro and "Secret figure #2" with a release date of April 2020. Surely, they're going to have to push that date back, right?

I’m glad I don’t hate Destro. He’s what I call a line killer if they don’t get him right. *cough*sideshow*cough* Just enough modernization to the classic look without ruining it. Well done!

And unofficially official, Snake Eyes is the last figure of wave one. They’re just being coy to push the sales of the deluxe version. What other figure would they realistically pack two per case in a wave with Duke being x 1.

Back