G.I. Joe: Classified 6" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the H.M.S. is shipping. I think it will end up looking much better towed by the eventual Stinger than it will on the HISS tank, but I guess it is something to look forward to.

Leaked image of the Classified Raptor figure. Rumor is it might be the 2024 SDCC exclusive.
Raptor is just a goofy Cobra from 1987. I had him as a kid for some reason. I’ll try to pick this one up because he fits with Serpentor, Mindbender, Croc Master and Big Boa perfectly. I’m sure he will look incredible in Classified form.

Picture courtesy of Toy News International

Attachments

• IMG_2400.jpeg
    IMG_2400.jpeg
    72 KB · Views: 0
This post technically crosses threads but since it's about the VAMP, it goes here.;)
I had the VAMP on order at Pulse until it started shipping out then I had to cancel because I couldn't afford it. I was anticipating it would ship in May as advertised, but it didn't so I had to let it go. I kinda regret it now because of the aftermarket stuff from Gridiron. I like the sets individually and the fact that you can have so many looks for the VAMP. If I had the VAMP, I would probably get only the rear roll cage and the two side add ons. Seeing the latest pic with ALL the stuff on it seems a bit too much for me. Plus it pushes it into a $300 vehicle, which is great if that's what you want. So my question is what Gridiron stuff do yall like for the VAMP and did you buy any?

This post technically crosses threads but since it's about the VAMP, it goes here.;)
I had the VAMP on order at Pulse until it started shipping out then I had to cancel because I couldn't afford it. I was anticipating it would ship in May as advertised, but it didn't so I had to let it go. I kinda regret it now because of the aftermarket stuff from Gridiron. I like the sets individually and the fact that you can have so many looks for the VAMP. If I had the VAMP, I would probably get only the rear roll cage and the two side add ons. Seeing the latest pic with ALL the stuff on it seems a bit too much for me. Plus it pushes it into a $300 vehicle, which is great if that's what you want. So my question is what Gridiron stuff do yall like for the VAMP and did you buy any?
Love the VAMP! Not going for anything Gridiron though. I also like that I had to assemble the VAMP, hopefully it's just as easy to disassemble, make it look like it's damaged.

Back