FULL SET PREORDERS OPEN! [iminime] Lethal Weapon 2 - Riggs & Murtaugh

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rainman now does it regular as clockwork. Wouldn't be too far fetched I'd say mate and don't want to see you blow a wedge of cash if so.

Probably best to wait it out a while.

Rainman now does it regular as clockwork. Wouldn't be too far fetched I'd say mate and don't want to see you blow a wedge of cash if so.

Probably best to wait it out a while.

Hmm your probebly right tim , I will inquire about a restock [emoji5]️

But I'm still looking for the fullsets guys

Joned let me know if interested

IMG_0187_zps5d7b1aff.jpg
murtaugh_zps7d38f8ca.jpg
IMG_0184_zps5085093e.jpg

both first release (not re-release), you can have the full Riggs figure and I've got base decals from Corrose to go with them

Re: 24HRS LEFT TO PREORDER PAINTED SCULPTS! [iminime] Lethal Weapon 2 - Riggs & Murta

Remember this? :lol :yess:

IMG_1830.jpg

IMG_1829.jpg

IMG_1823.jpg

This outfit marf who put this together ? Was it you or Mr E ..., I'd like to get this same attire together .

Any help on this would be great brothers

Joned, we are 2 that wish to buy, well we could make a list with more interested people and send to Iminime?

I am willing to negotiate values ​​(I bought all my pieces by high values)...

I'm interested only in Martin Riggs original and complete version.

There will be no more restocks for any old releases from this company. Congrats to those lucky enough to get heads on the most recent restocks.

Joned, we are 2 that wish to buy, well we could make a list with more interested people and send to Iminime?

I am willing to negotiate values ​​(I bought all my pieces by high values)...

I'm interested only in Martin Riggs original and complete version.

Yeah if we can get enough interest, I'm sure we can convince Denny, I mean to rerelease just a sculpt or two I'm sure can easily bring in a lot of money!

I already asked denny this and he said no they will not be released again .

On a brighter note

I got my boys thanks to laney [emoji106]

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417309687.889715.jpg

Now what body's for these guys hmm...

Ajkhunter I'm interested, are you too?

Do you think that you negociate with him?

So, I have not contact with Denny and Lee... But, if you interested to do a list, I'm in. We are 2 person interested!

That looks seriously great E I'm really struggling with that shirt on eBay and getting hold on the jacket is a pain in the ass to .

But real nice job bud

Back