FULL SET PREORDERS OPEN! [iminime] Lethal Weapon 2 - Riggs & Murtaugh

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got these yesterday. Thanks Denny and team. Really loving these, and amazing fig's in hand. Looking forward to getting my other Riggs head to bash another.................. other Murtaugh head i was thinking Pred 2.

Ditched those terrible boots. Good call! :lol These figures are so nice in hand. Congrats.

Great looking figs! Is the paint on these a commercial/factory paint like hottoys or do these have a individual handpainted feel to them?

Yeh, boots had to go. I did put some BGT Clint boots on him to see what that would look like. I think the Cowboy has the same body and Jeans as Riggs, so wanted to see what that looked like.

Paint job on both heads is amazing.

Rigg's boots are now on Bruce................

Did I seriously miss out on getting these???! :slap

These turned out great! :gah:

If anyone knows how I could get the full figure sets let me know. :monkey3

Got these bad boys the other day (Thanks Wake!). Switched out Murtaugh's gun for a more accurate revolver, repainted Riggs' boots, sculpted him a little cigarette, and did the custom stands. LOVE the Lethal Weapon series and these figures!!!

9385103789_ee1c3cbf96_c.jpg

9387892752_104343afbf_c.jpg

9387887168_de712b73b9_c.jpg

9387883212_f24b5b3e1b_c.jpg

Got these bad boys the other day (Thanks Wake!). Switched out Murtaugh's gun for a more accurate revolver, repainted Riggs' boots, sculpted him a little cigarette, and did the custom stands. LOVE the Lethal Weapon series and these figures!!!

9385103789_ee1c3cbf96_c.jpg

9387892752_104343afbf_c.jpg

9387887168_de712b73b9_c.jpg

9387883212_f24b5b3e1b_c.jpg

Fantastic man. Glad thy found a good home.

What's up guys ! I'm new on the board. It took me forever to find this thread.... I got these figures as well, I can say it : this is a dream come true... Mel Gibson is one of my all time favorite actors and Lethal Weapon is in my top ten of best movies I've ever watched. Well I just wanted to share my excitement so here is my unboxing, guys.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLsiC4p4-MY&feature=c4-overview&list=UUs7uDV7SfWZ4PRTz4b2BlQg[/ame]

Welcome to thre board and I'm glad that you landed your grails! :hi5:

Thanks a lot my friend !!!

I sure hope to make a lot of buddies on here... I've heard a lot of scary stories about this board LOL....

I love your picture here. Just watched Fear & Loathing last week. A classic !

Thanks a lot my friend !!!

I sure hope to make a lot of buddies on here... I've heard a lot of scary stories about this board LOL....

I love your picture here. Just watched Fear & Loathing last week. A classic !

This board?!?!?! Naaaahhhhhhh.... don't listen to that nonsense :wink1:

Just throwing it out there to see if anyone is willing to sell either figures badges to me? I will pay well.. please PM me,Thanks

Last edited:
Back