FULL SET PREORDERS OPEN! [iminime] Lethal Weapon 2 - Riggs & Murtaugh

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wooow, just got these two, they are sooooo awesome! So underrated!

Glad you like them! :hi5:

The upcomming Iminime releases are MUCH MORE IMPRESSIVE. I promise! Starting with Space Monkies Club and Trekking Into Darkness and of course The Deadly Vipers!

Glad you like them! :hi5:

The upcomming Iminime releases are MUCH MORE IMPRESSIVE. I promise! Starting with Space Monkies Club and Trekking Into Darkness and of course The Deadly Vipers!

Yea definitely, already got Space Monkey T and Angry Bride on PO! My Iminime figures are taking over my collection haha!

Collection:
Iminime: The Skipper
Iminime: Wall Street Killer
Iminime: Mr. Anderson
Iminime: Agent Smith
Iminime: The Sheriff
Iminime: Crossbow Hunter
Iminime: Crazy LA Detective RM
Iminime: Crazy LA Detective MR

PreOrders:
Iminime: The Angry Bride
Iminime: The Cowboy
Iminime: Space Monkey T

Wooow, just got these two, they are sooooo awesome! So underrated!

Completely agree.

001_1_zpsca0d022e.jpg

019_1_zps7e8e82fd.jpg

022_1_zps6c232a99.jpg

Last edited:
Seen these on eBay for pre order.....are they coming back?

Looking to buy the detectives head sculpts .... If you only have fullsets I'm interested to ..
Pm me if your looking to part .

Thanks

I am interested in buying the figure, if someone has, please get in touch. Thank you.

if anyone interested in getting these head sculpts please log your interest in the INTEREST THREAD= (IMINIME) RESTOCK HEAD SCULPTS to get them re-offered!
Need 20 to make it happen.

I keep looking for that figure.

I'm interested in the full figure.

Thank you.

Looking to buy these guys fullsets or heads pm me can trade also .

You do realize the heads were re-released during Iminime's head sculpt re-stock a few months back, right?

You do realize the heads were re-released during Iminime's head sculpt re-stock a few months back, right?

Yes I was aware of that ,I've spoke to denny and there is none left that's why I'm putting a big bounty on there heads .. No pun intended .

Also have rainman figures for trade and dx plainveiw sculpt unhatted with original pipe .lmk if interested im serious about getting hold of these two fellas.

Dayum Joned, If I knew you'd through a beast offer like that I'd have bought the restocks :lol

Exactly chubbs ... That goes out to all you restockers out there ... Ha

Back