• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot Toys TDK DX/v1 Batman Hybrid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

haytil

Super Freak
Reaction score
Want to have all the benefits of the DX Batman, but worried about leaky abs? Or do you want a DX Batman figure that will be poseable on the Batpod (which the DCDirect hard-plastic abs make impossible)? Worried about not being able to find all the cool new parts, without paying a hundred bucks above retail on Ebay?

I am selling a Hot Toys TDK DX/v1 Batman hybrid. This is the new suit and is essentially the v1 Batman, except with all the DX items and accessories (including the headsculpts).

sale023.jpg

sale020.jpg

sale022.jpg

It includes the following:

From v1 (MMS 71)
---------------

-Complete original box
-Original Batman Truetype stand
-Original body and suit (TDK Version), including belt and gauntlets
-All original hands/gloves (6 in total)
-Grappling gun
-Spiky mine
-Both batarangs

From DX version (MMS DX 02)
---------------------------

-PERS headsculpt and magnetic neck
-PERS control rod
-Light-up sonar headsculpt and neck
-All three faceplates (angry, neutral, open-mouth)
-Sticky gun
-Sonar version magnetic belt
-Belt holster for grappling gun
-LED light-up stand
-Backpack
-User Guide

Because the body is from version 1, you don't have to worry about leaky abs or disintegrating rubber (from the Asian batches) or hard plastic abs (from the DCDirect batch) preventing you from making more extreme poses or letting your figure ride your 1/6 Batpod or Tumbler. But you get all the benefits and display options of the DX release, including PERS headsculpt, light-up sonar eyes, multiple faceplates, magnetic sticky gun, and light-up stand. Trust me, with the new headsculpts, this guy looks great!

The v1 parts were all originally owned by me. They were displayed carefully in a smoke-free and pet-free home and a regularly dusted environment, and were not placed in any extreme poses. They are in great condition, with no defects. There is absolutely no damage.

The DX parts are brand-new and are coming straight from the box. They are from the DC Direct shipment, so there are no defects or warping in the headsculpts.

Please note that the original v1 neck and head are not included, and neither are the original Bruce Wayne headsculpt and neck.

For this entire set, I am asking $195 shipped. If you would prefer the DX box, I can send that instead - however, it is considerably heavier and will cost an extra $10 for shipping.

Please PM me if interested.

Thank you.

Last edited:
you should replace the chest with the DX one.

You mean a DX body? Then it would be a DX figure entirely, which would defeat the purpose.

Personally, I prefer the DX figure, but I know some might rather have the v1 figure (either to avoid leaking bodies or for posing with the Batpod). I don't have a Batpod, so I figure someone else might be happier with the v1 and the DX components combined.

You mean a DX body? Then it would be a DX figure entirely, which would defeat the purpose.

Personally, I prefer the DX figure, but I know some might rather have the v1 figure (either to avoid leaking bodies or for posing with the Batpod). I don't have a Batpod, so I figure someone else might be happier with the v1 and the DX components combined.

No i believe the chest can be taken off .. whether its more movie accurate to the v1s chest,i don't know...but like i said i think it can be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back