Friday the 13th: Roy's Revenge Fan Film

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freddysnightmares

Super Freak
Reaction score
I created this thread to post my fan film when I am done, i have made the poster for my movie, as you can see below. I will upload the movie when i am finshed it will come on here on July 1st. Thanks.

royburnsmovieposter.jpg
[/IMG]

Yeah, I agree,dude. It looks sweet but the light is a bit too bright. You can change the light by computer if you have the right software. Other than that you got it down pretty good.

Oh and you can make it look night time if you just use a blue lense for your camera. It gives the effect of night time. :D

Nice work on that poster. Has a real 70s/80s vibe to it , oh , and completely agree Morbach. :rock

:rock :rock :rock :rock

I do have to ask....why Roy? Sorry, but I hate the idea of a copy cat Jason....I rented part 5, and once I found out it wasnt Jason, I shut it off.

I dunno....Jason would've been easier...i'd think anyway.

I havent watched the trailer, cuz the Tube aint working for me.

that is the reason i did it. yes it is not jason and yes people didn't like the movie. but i liked the movie and i liked roy's look. i want to make part 5 because i know i would have people asking why not jason, which is fine. It is a cool challenge to make a fan film sequel of the movie a ot of people didn't like. :) that way it will look even better :) (i hope)

I do have to ask....why Roy? Sorry, but I hate the idea of a copy cat Jason....I rented part 5, and once I found out it wasnt Jason, I shut it off.

I dunno....Jason would've been easier...i'd think anyway.

I havent watched the trailer, cuz the Tube aint working for me.

Nothing wrong with Roy Jason.

And like you said, real Jason would have been to easy. Thought you were a "filmmaker". Wouldn't you want to do something that isn't the norm?

sadly i dont think i have a blue lense, i wish i did though :(

Yeah, I agree,dude. It looks sweet but the light is a bit too bright. You can change the light by computer if you have the right software. Other than that you got it down pretty good.

Oh and you can make it look night time if you just use a blue lense for your camera. It gives the effect of night time. :D

:rock :rock :rock :rock

Back