• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Hot Toys Spiderman and ThreeA TQ

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2ndname

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello all,

Finally decided to downsize and am starting with the figures listed below. I will list their conditions alongside pictures that I took of the figures. I will be accepting payment via Paypal Invoice. Prices below will already include shipping fee. If my prices are out of whack, please feel free to let me know via PM. In the case you have any questions or would like to see more specific pictures, please reach out to me.

Looking to pass on these collectibles to someone that can enjoy them. Unfortunately space is an issue for me right now.

Thank you for stopping by.

• Hot Toys The Hulk MMS186 $SOLD
    • Opened and reviewed but stored due to sheer size. No issues based on inspection.
    • Images
  • Hot Toys Cosbaby Homecoming Collectible Set COSB370 $120
    • Opened for review but stored when moving offices. No issues based on inspection.
    • Spiderman Homemade Suit Version
    • Peter Parker
    • Tony Stark
    • Mini Iron Man
    • Images
  • Hot Toys Superman The Movie MMS152 $SOLD
    • Opened and reviewed but stored. No issues based on inspection.
    • Images
  • ThreeA Ashley Wood Tomorrow Queens Reinforcements $100
    • Opened for inspection but never displayed
    • There is paint transfer on her chin as pictured. I've never tried to clean it in risk of creating an issue. Looks like the transfer was done during shipping.
    • Images

Last edited:
Hello everyone, all items are still available. Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions. Thank you

Back