Frankenstein meets the Wolf Man SSE registry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what you get for not selling it to me! :lol

Well, hopefully it's in good hands. I hated having to part with it, but I explained to ya why and at least now it should be displayed all year round. I just gotta figure out what I'm gonna do with the other BD Pred. :lol Thank you and damn you Sideshow for fulfilling my waitlist :banghead :banghead :banghead! :p

(seriously though, thanks Sideshow! :D)

Last edited:
That is a good price---I am very happy with what I paid--
I think they will go back up when Creature SSE comes out

I think they will go back up when Creature SSE comes out

and the Bride of Frankenstein SSE, and the Invisible Man SSE, and the Mummy SSE, and the Nosferatu SSE, and the Phantom of the Opera SSE, and the London After Midnight SSE, and the Abbott & Costello meet Frankenstein SSE, and so many more...

:D

Felipe, I REALLY wish I would have known you were selling a week ago. I didn't get a bad deal, but I would much rather have bought from you. Oh well, glad to see you were able to get a decent price for yours.

Felipe, I REALLY wish I would have known you were selling a week ago. I didn't get a bad deal, but I would much rather have bought from you. Oh well, glad to see you were able to get a decent price for yours.

hey Chris... :wave

the timing was a little off for us !

I wasn't planning on selling it now but decided to unload cuz I needed funds for a recent purchase. About $450 shipped is okay..how much did u pay?

hey Chris... :wave

the timing was a little off for us !

I wasn't planning on selling it now but decided to unload cuz I needed funds for a recent purchase. About $450 shipped is okay..how much did u pay?

I paid $485, so it wasn't too bad. But I bet that prices start to drop fast soon, now that I've gotten mine at the higher end of the scale.

That's the story of my life on eBay. If I buy something today, the going rate always drops tomorrow for everyone else. And if I sell something today, the going rate doubles tomorrow. :lol

I paid $485, so it wasn't too bad. But I bet that prices start to drop fast soon, now that I've gotten mine at the higher end of the scale.

That's the story of my life on eBay. If I buy something today, the going rate always drops tomorrow for everyone else. And if I sell something today, the going rate doubles tomorrow. :lol

I can relate!
I'm glad you got one for a decent price...they will drop off a little and then pick back up..I think.

Top notch! Still very happy to have been able to deal with you Felipe.

It was a pleasure dealing with you, Andrew :)
And I'm happy you got the dracula dio from Sideshow!

Back