Dracula SSE Dio Registry.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received #48 just now! I cannot believe I was hoping for a matched set with Frankie Wolfie #49, and came so close!

Still very excited and going back down to open and inspect the new arrival now!

:D

If I get #49, i'll gladly swap... :naughty

I got #20 and in minty condition. No issues on paint job nor the diorama itself.

I got #14 in but still need to check it out!

...and if anyone wants to really trade to try and have matching numbers, my SSE Frank & Wolfie was #9. I'd obviously like to keep the 9's, but might consider going with the 14's if that was the only one offered.

#50 Looks great. I placed the bases against each other. Makes for a great display. The thing that really strikes me about the SSE compared to the color dio is how much the likeness of Bela really comes through.

#50 Looks great. I placed the bases against each other. Makes for a great display. The thing that really strikes me about the SSE compared to the color dio is how much the likeness of Bela really comes through.

Wow, nice #!

Mine was absolutely beautiful! I don't see the issues some are finding, and I agree, Bela's likeness is stunning!!!

Mine is scheduled for tomorrow but I won't be home for it. Planning on taking a half day at work on Friday so I can be home then. Have 2 busts arriving that day as well (Terminator T800 bust and TX bust).

#42--is the answer to THE ultimate question...
I hope I get the all knowing SSE

Back