Frankenstein Meets The Wolf Man SSE Dio - The Wait List Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah my email just came in about 15min ago ... so many may still have a chance ...

I placed my order on:

Date Placed: 2008-10-29 10:46:41

I received a conversion notice about 45 minutes ago!

I'm pretty sure my inbox will be silent. :(

But congrats to those who are converting! :rock

I'm thinking we will see Avfin convert, but I'm not sure how much further down the line it will go... only time will tell.

Hang in there Nick, he will get it and soon it will be on the way to you.

Just sort of noticed that there are only two more names ahead of mine! Although I'm sure not all the freaks that waitlisted for it are actual Freak Board Member, and some of them may be silent on the issue as well.

But it gives me a bit of hope. Anyone think there may be another wave of conversions? Like maybe SS is surprising us a bit at a time, ten now, ten later, that sort of thing? My God, I hope so...

:D

You should try to relax. You obviously want this piece in a major way and you say you're committed to the SSE dio line. At editions of 50 a pop this IS probably going to happen to you again. Hold on your waitlist and prepare for the fact you are probably going to have to pay 400.00-600.00 to get one if it doesn't go through. One thing I've learned here is if you wait and take your time you can find everything you want...several times over. Just wait for the price you want. Christmas is coming up. You'll probably see a half dozen of these on ebay. Keep your paypal account loaded and fire when ready.:D

Just sort of noticed that there are only two more names ahead of mine! Although I'm sure not all the freaks that waitlisted for it are actual Freak Board Member, and some of them may be silent on the issue as well.

But it gives me a bit of hope. Anyone think there may be another wave of conversions? Like maybe SS is surprising us a bit at a time, ten now, ten later, that sort of thing? My God, I hope so...

:D

I'm in EU and haven't been charged yet.
So maybe there are a lot of EU people that have it ordered (it was a decent hour for us when it went up) and some of them might cancel ...

But not me ! :D

Back