Frankenstein meets the Wolf Man SSE registry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too - will hopefully have mine in the morning or at the very least by Wednesday

I wonder if they just forgot to ship them out?, considering how long ago we were charged! - anyways, am very excited :banana:banana

finally received mine but there is a tiny (and i mean tiny paint chip) on the wolf man :monkey4

Im not sure what to do - i wonder if they would just re supply a new wolf man.

Also, to anyone that has their already, should the foot of Wolf man fit flush against frankensteins leg?

thanks in advance

Oh i forgot to say its number 8 by the way!!

Last edited:
finally received mine but there is a tiny (and i mean tiny paint chip) on the wolf man :monkey4

Also, to anyone that has their already, should the foot of Wolf man fit flush against frankensteins leg?

thanks in advance

I have heard of the paint problem...I think they just send you a new wolfman

I wonder if everone else has that problem - its just by the belt on his left side

I just know that with my crappy camera i wont be able to photograph it

It is beautiful by the way

Have you got yours yet Karma?

I wonder if everone else has that problem - its just by the belt on his left side

not yet...I suffer from living on the parcelforce guy's route home so he always leaves me until last

I think furystorm had paint probs with the one he bought from ebay but sideshow sorted him & his seller out

post pics anyway

number 8 eh?....nice low number, hopefully I score a low number too

DX, Sideshow was willing to supply me with just a new Wolfman, and that was the original plan. However, when I found that the Monster's lapel was also broken and painted over, SS ended up replacing the entire piece!

As far as the foot spacing, there seems to be just a tiny bit of space between the two parts. While the arm connection obviously gets covered up nicely by the Monster's sleeve, the foot connection does show a bit of the connecting rod if I display the piece in one particular direction. But it does not bother me. Maybe with a replacement Wolfman, you will find the rod fits better.

I think furystorm had paint probs with the one he bought from ebay but sideshow sorted him & his seller out

Yes, Sideshow restored my faith, when I though I would not be able to receive a replacement. They made me a very happy collector!

DX, I hope you are able to obtain a replacement Wolfman, if you feel the chip is too much to live with. I checked mine, and do not see that chip.

Good luck, :peace

As far as the foot spacing, there seems to be just a tiny bit of space between the two parts. While the arm connection obviously gets covered up nicely by the Monster's sleeve, the foot connection does show a bit of the connecting rod if I display the piece in one particular direction. But it does not bother me. Maybe with a replacement Wolfman, you will find the rod fits better.

I had the same issue with mine but with being able to pose the piece differently, I really didn't mind it...

I had the same issue with mine but with being able to pose the piece differently, I really didn't mind it...

The spacing issue is really very minor on mine, and would possibly dissapear if I forced the Wolfman down a bit harder. But I'm not going to do that!

thanks for the advice - ive emailed sideshow and await their response on the paint chip - i hope it doesnt take as long as darkness took to sort out (6 months) :duh

They were very quick with my replacement. We only had to supply an image of the broken up piece as proof that it was destroyed, and SS sent along a new one. But seeing as you are in the UK, you have the shipping delay as well. Good luck with your replacement Wolfman!

:D

Might as well take me off the registry. While I wasn't able to score a Celtic Predator in trade, I was able to trade mine for a Battle Damaged Predator 2 Predator a few months back. Irony of all ironies being that the unthinkable happened and I wasn't even paying attention. I received a box from SS today and thought they'd sent me another Lost Predator by mistake. I was wrong. I'd been on the BD Predator 2 waitlist for over a year and I guess it converted :lol. So now I have two Battle Damaged Predator 2 Predators. :huh

That's what you get for not selling it to me! :lol

Wish me luck, though, because I just put an offer on one on eBay. After seeing how cool the color and SSE Drac dios look together, I realized that I must have the Frank vs Wolf SSE.

[Update]

My offer was accepted! I'll be in the registry soon! :banana

Last edited:
Back