Frankenstein meets the Wolf Man SSE registry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kain4521

You know that one too/Mod
Reaction score
Post what number you got and lets see how many Freaks ended up with one.

Painforall- #4 broken
P1X4R- #6
Karma- #7
DeGeneration-X- #8
LCummins- #9
TheMonster- #11
Woodsy- #13
ozzfan84- #15
Kain4521- #16
Occulum- #23
Ebay- #27
Ebay- #28
Strezz_dout- #29
Vandamage - #30
Taazzy- #37
Ebay - #39
Ebay- #40
MadCow- #41
Robodad - #48
Furystorm- #49
Vince- ?

Last edited:
Well we know P1X4R's from the other posts and I added my name since mine will be here on Thursday...

P1X4R - #6
Kain4521- #16
MadCow - #?

Did he return it or is he going to keep it?

Trying for a replacement it seems...

So you want to hear something painful? I got my SSE Dio on Friday, opened it at night and what a sight. Great statue, very impressed, but to my diaspointment there is a broken piece on the statue. :( The collar under the neck of Frank was broken. A moon shape broken piece of black hurt. I will call Sideshow on Monday, and hope they can do something for me. I know with such a low number produced it might be impossible. Oh and it is the lowest number statue I have. # 4/50:banghead

I believe it is more than likely that the broken piece will be replaced with the exactly same numbered replacement. When my Alien3 dio was chipped, it was replaced by a new piece with the exact same number, written in a different hand writing on both the base and the box. As I recall, they asked for my edition number, and a picture of the broken area, prior to me sending it back in. Anyway, I'm sure the broken ones will be replaced.

:D

I have mine ordered.
No idea when they will arrive in EU.

List updated that's a low number its packed pretty well with the monster fitting pretty tight in the styrofoam I was afraid mine would break when I pulled him out.

After this list is through and hasn't updated in a week I will copy it over to your limited edition registry.

I believe it is more than likely that the broken piece will be replaced with the exactly same numbered replacement. When my Alien3 dio was chipped, it was replaced by a new piece with the exact same number, written in a different hand writing on both the base and the box. As I recall, they asked for my edition number, and a picture of the broken area, prior to me sending it back in. Anyway, I'm sure the broken ones will be replaced.

:D
That's the way the handle replacements now. You have to send them a photo of the base that has the number, and the replacement will be the same. Someone in customer service explained to me that they now have a separate reserve of pieces that are only used for replacements, and they apparently number them as needed. However, if/when that reserve is used up, no more replacements are offered (which has already happened to me :().

That's the way the handle replacements now. You have to send them a photo of the base that has the number, and the replacement will be the same. Someone in customer service explained to me that they now have a separate reserve of pieces that are only used for replacements, and they apparently number them as needed. However, if/when that reserve is used up, no more replacements are offered (which has already happened to me :().

Hmm, I always wondered how that works out. That stinks that they eventually run out though...

Mentioned #49 in my thread. Do you guys think it will go for that? I'm the only offer in right now...
God help me if #33 shows up. Call me crazy, but I would spend a bit more for my lucky number on this piece.

:google

Man, I want to get my name on this registry!

Last edited:
Back