Dracula SSE Dio Registry.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The box just came as I was walking out the door and I didn't have time to open it but the number on the outer box looks to be #33. I'll confirm this at lunch...

Well I inspected #33 today and it's missing paint on the back on Drac's head and on the back of Renny's collar... :(

Think SSC will replace it?

Well I inspected #33 today and it's missing paint on the back on Drac's head and on the back of Renny's collar... :(

Think SSC will replace it?

If it's just a paint issue, I'd have to see how bad it is before I would recommend returning it. The paint scheme on the SSE pieces is simple enough that many repairs are easy to do, and once done, completely indistinguishable from the original paint.

Can you post some pics of the affected areas?

If it's just a paint issue, I'd have to see how bad it is before I would recommend returning it. The paint scheme on the SSE pieces is simple enough that many repairs are easy to do, and once done, completely indistinguishable from the original paint.

Can you post some pics of the affected areas?

I took some but will have to wait to post till I get home tonight or tomorrow...

The one on the back on Renny's collar doesn't bother me but the good sized white line on Drac is REALLY noticeable...

I took some but will have to wait to post till I get home tonight or tomorrow...

The one on the back on Renny's collar doesn't bother me but the good sized white line on Drac is REALLY noticeable...

My Dracula has a thin white line on top of his head but I'm afraid if I send him back I might get a bad one.

Well I contacted SSC about my SSE paint issues and now they need pics. I'll get them out tomorrow. Wish me luck...

#33 is now on it's way back to Sideshow. I was surpised that they wanted the whole thing back...

SSEDrac1.jpg

SSEDrac2.jpg

Last edited:
Well? What are you waiting for??? :D

I opened my Dracula SSE Dio. IT IS PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!:fireworks:chew:fireworks

Sideshow, I cannot thank all of you enough!!!!!!!!!!:D

I just wanted to let everyone at Sideshow know that I am SO SORRY for having to cancel some of my preorders these days.:monkey2 I TRUELY LOVE everything you all make there at Sideshow. In fact, If I had the money I would buy everything you guys make. :)

Sadly, It has come to the point where I will only be able to afford SSE Vintage Monsters, and whatever Bernie Wrightson Collectibles that you may make in the days to come.

Thanks so much for making the Dracula SSE Dio! :D I cannot wait to see what's next! :D

Your Friend and Buyer,

The Monster
Nick

Back