FoxBox Studios God Complex: 12" figure Hermes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone..

FoxBox is developing Hades right now..
They're looking for producing their own body & not using aftermarket body anymore.

As you can see on FoxBox blog, the Hades head sculpt will had mask that can be opened & closed. They're using magnet in the head sculpt.
So will be more like iron man head sculpt..

And for the next release, FoxBox plans to produce about 250-300pcs for Hades. And the Pre-Order will be opened around december or early 2012..

And now I'm trying to put some light into Hermes head sculpt.
I will post it here when it's done..

Bummed I missed this, but my interest for Hades is certainly rising. I'll have to keep an eye on this company...

Not in hand, but Foxbox requested my final payment :)
This is pleasing news! Although it will probably take forever to get to me in light of the time of year.

I'm not a compulsive whinger or anything ;)

Got the same notice early last week. Said it will be shipping this week. fingers crossed.

Not in hand, but Foxbox requested my final payment :)
This is pleasing news! Although it will probably take forever to get to me in light of the time of year.

I'm not a compulsive whinger or anything ;)

Congratzzz man! You're the second waitlister I know of that got a Hermes. Great! Bad period of the year for sending/receiving packages though, but you're finally there!
I'm waiting on a package that's been send on Dec. 3rd to me! It arrived in my country 3 days later, only to sit with customs for 18 days now. 18 days! wtf! Was able to get in touch with them today (after 3 days of trying!). They are going to contact me once they have more info... .

yep total waitlist convert. FoxBox is not keen on replying to emails unless you are requesting to buy something:) Glad I got it and now bring on Hades. If they fix that damn bulky jacket

I received a Hermes shipping notice from FoxBox last night.
I'm really happy they filled their waitlist.
Just waiting for the Hades pre-order.

I just recently found out about this line i wish i could somehow get my hands on that hermes figure!

I find it kind of hilarious people can be excited for Hades after the ridiculous release of this figure.

Back