FoxBox Studios God Complex: 12" figure Hermes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update on... no not Hermes.

Hades it is.

From their blog:

Hades Awakening
The title says it all. Hades is getting near to his awakening.
In case you're wondering, we are using magnets for the helmet.

As a reminder, the concept art:

Pictures: © Foxbox

So far so good. But I think the figures would be more interesting with the neck wider, just like in the concept art. Still love the concept art for these figures. That's hat pulled me over actually. I wish the figures would come with a print of the concept art.

And now: where's my Hermes?

^^^I agree with you. Have you tried emailing them about Hermes??? I can't ask since I am on a waitlist. but will prolly order Hades.

Well, I just found out they did an update on their FB site:
They will resume the shipping of Hermes on September 10th. Also, one of the guys that received a Hermes with a damaged head (two spikes had broken) got three options to deal with the damage:

get a replacement head
get a $60 refund
get a discount on the next figure

Well apparently they can't replace the whole figure??!!!

Well, I just found out they did an update on their FB site:
They will resume the shipping of Hermes on September 10th. Also, one of the guys that received a Hermes with a damaged head (two spikes had broken) got three options to deal with the damage:

get a replacement head
get a $60 refund
get a discount on the next figure

tha's why they can't replace the hermes figure they probably only made a super limited amount of the clothing

Can't or won't.
Anyway, a discount on the next figure practically guarantees you get one... The rest of us have to go though pre ordering. But I can't imagine their next release only being 100 pieces.

Is there anyone here that has ordered the figure, but hasn't been contacted to make the remaining payment yet? Since there's been a serious delay with the shipping, and FoxBox had planned to contact everyone once their order was ready to ship, I wonder if accordingly, they also postponed the collection of the second payment?

Is there anyone here that has ordered the figure, but hasn't been contacted to make the remaining payment yet? Since there's been a serious delay with the shipping, and FoxBox had planned to contact everyone once their order was ready to ship, I wonder if accordingly, they also postponed the collection of the second payment?

I still havent been contacted for second payment :(
As previuosly mentioned Foxbox's communications could be a bit more forthcoming as far as I'm concerned. I'm still not expecting it for a while though as i ordered so late.

Hades is looking pretty tasty, so I'll no doubt dip into that too if Hermes eventually comes to successful fruition for me.

I was charged for the second payment a long time ago. I was told it was shipping this week, I hope they still ship it this week.

I've been told my edition number is 006, so, I guess it'll take a while ?

I was charged for the second payment a long time ago. I was told it was shipping this week, I hope they still ship it this week.

I've been told my edition number is 006, so, I guess it'll take a while ?

My nunbers going to be way higher, so I guess my wait will be way longer! I hope you get it soon, so we can see some in hand pics:)

I still need to take a closer look at the figure, but you can tell right away that FoxBox Studio is serious about what they do. Hermes is a very nice figure. Top notch tailoring. Pretty sturdy, nice joints. Not much articulation in the neck, but that's not surprising seen the head/neck unit.
There's 2 extra 'trigger finger' hands. For $165 (before shipping), the 'deal' could have been a bit sweeter though: more accessories, a nicer box, a poster of the concept art or something. The COA is nice though.
I'm sure that once the line evolves, and we have more figures, the line will stand out on the shelf. With only 100 figures, Hermes will be a sought after figure for sure. Let's hope FoxBox Studio stays the course. I'm looking forward to Hades already.

Last edited:
I used to wonder why they didn't show the body they are using, and judging by many pics I've seen, now I know why, they are using the TTL body for the figure. I thought they were using an original design, but I can't complain, TTL has awesome bodies, my second option after a HT True Type for a bash as they are around $18 - $25.

Anyways, what is your edition number Alice ?

Ugh, can't wait to get mine.

Hey Cheungkinmen, where did you see those many pictures? So far, I haven't seen a single picture online, except mine, and those from Foxbox...?

There used to be more pictures, also production pics on their twitter account, there was a revealing shot of the arms of the figure and they were indeed TTL arms. I saved those on my computer, but I can't find them :( .

Back