Flash Point Studio 1/6 Scale Deathknell Standard and Deluxe Version (ZSJL Deathstroke)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just opened mine from onesixthkit and it came with a broken neck peg.
Anyone know if there's a way to get a replacement peg?

I would email One Sixth Kit and send a picture. I’m sure you can return it.

This is what would worry me about waiting to unbox until Christmas Day except that I’m planning to swap out the body anyway. I just want the suit and the head sculpt to be in perfect condition.

Last edited:
Yeah I’m definitely gonna do a mod at some point maybe ankle extenders not sure with the diecast armor a larger body will work unfortunately that’s a out the only flaw IMO would be the proportions. they should of used a bigger body to make it look like he’s in armor with the unmasked sculpt. Seems to be the going trend as far as recent 3p figures like that Dr Doom shares the same issues with scale against other HT. And holy moly the shells on his right shoulder to get them in was the worst 😆also maybe it’s me and I like this figure so much because I’m getting some metal gear solid vibes with this knighmare design.

Yeah I’m definitely gonna do a mod at some point maybe ankle extenders not sure with the diecast armor a larger body will work unfortunately that’s a out the only flaw IMO would be the proportions. they should of used a bigger body to make it look like he’s in armor with the unmasked sculpt. Seems to be the going trend as far as recent 3p figures like that Dr Doom shares the same issues with scale against other HT. And holy moly the shells on his right shoulder to get them in was the worst 😆also maybe it’s me and I like this figure so much because I’m getting some metal gear solid vibes with this knighmare design.

The Worldbox AT016 body is made of molded plastic. So I think… or at least I hopeI should be able sculpt the replacement body with my Dremel tool to get the armor to fit. 🤞

Last edited:
I added a scarf and this works.

Attachments

• IMG_3752.jpeg
    IMG_3752.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3751.jpeg
    IMG_3751.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3749.jpeg
    IMG_3749.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3746.jpeg
    IMG_3746.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3741.jpeg
    IMG_3741.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
I would email One Sixth Kit and send a picture. I’m sure you can return it.

This is what would worry me about waiting to unbox until Christmas Day except that I’m planning to swap out the body anyway. I just want the suit and the head sculpt to be in perfect condition.
Thanks. I contacted him and provided pics. He said he’d contact the manufacturer.
Yeah. I don’t know if I’d wait until Christmas to open yours. The figure is pretty hefty with all that armor and my guess is it’s what contributed to snapping the neck peg in transit.
0BDDCB7E-1716-48A0-81C3-E131D4C72996.jpeg
1E168288-11EF-4A19-94DE-D1FDB7D5ABC6.jpeg

Here are some pics from my strip down.

As mentioned earlier, the thigh section needs detaching from the torso section. I recommend cutting them from behind the strap where it is glued together to give as much material as possible to refasten.

The torso is glued together on his left side. I split the join with a knife.

I needed to twist the right arm up straight to get the armour off. The elbow pads were glued to the suit and then the body which was restricting the arm turning in the suit so I had to peel them off.

The suit is like Man of Steel Superman and has no zip so the thread needs cutting to remove. Even though the belt would probably slide off it was very tight so I cut it in the middle at the back. I would rather have a controlled separation than a random one.

The puny body they decided to use shows off the little neck scarf they fitted so they didn't have to paint the neck.

Now I wait for the AT016's to turn up later this week.

PXL_20231204_083033961.RAW-01.COVER.jpgPXL_20231204_075429571.RAW-01.COVER.jpgPXL_20231204_083337175.RAW-01.MP.COVER.jpgPXL_20231204_083447261.RAW-01.COVER.jpgPXL_20231204_083913169.RAW-01.COVER.jpgPXL_20231204_084317191.RAW-01.MP.COVER.jpgPXL_20231204_084437430.RAW-01.COVER.jpgPXL_20231204_084538513.RAW-01.COVER.jpg

As mentioned earlier, the thigh section needs detaching from the torso section. I recommend cutting them from behind the strap where it is glued together to give as much material as possible to refasten.

I needed to twist the right arm up straight to get the armour off. The elbow pads were glued to the suit and then the body which was restricting the arm turning in the suit so I had to peel them off.

The suit is like Man of Steel Superman and has no zip so the thread needs cutting to remove. Even though the belt would probably slide off it was very tight so I cut it in the middle at the back. I would rather have a controlled separation than a random one.

The puny body they decided to use shows off the little neck scarf they fitted so they didn't have to paint the neck.

View attachment 676764View attachment 676763View attachment 676765View attachment 676766View attachment 676767View attachment 676768View attachment 676769View attachment 676770

Awesome, thank you so much for doing this!

I guess the buckle on the strap connecting the thigh armor to the torso armor is just for show? Are you planning to use craft glue to reattach it?

(This is what I use for such things)

IMG_2126.jpeg

Last edited:
You're welcome. Yes, it is just for show. The knee and shoulder armour all undo on the buckle.

Honestly, I use whatever superglue I have to hand.

View attachment 676764View attachment 676763View attachment 676765View attachment 676766View attachment 676767View attachment 676768View attachment 676769View attachment 676770
Good on you.
It’s already more work than I want to do- but I’ll wait to see the finished result before I fully rule it out.

Welp, my Worldbox AT016 arrived today. The ball for the neck joint was broken so I'll be returning it.

It's noticeably smaller than a Phicen M34. Here's a comparison:

at016 m34.png

neck.jpeg

My AT016 also arrived today and I was surprised at how small/regular looking it is. Doesn’t look like it’s any taller than the stock body.

I got an AT012 too which is at least a centimetre taller but has a very broad chest.

IMG_2333.jpeg

AT012
AT016
Standard KO body
DID narrow shoulder

Can you tell me the height with the head attached, please?

Mind you, the head sculpt is just resting on top of the neck joint since the ball joint is broken. Anyway it’s just barely shy of 30 cm. So close that we can call it 30 cm, I would say.

Also, I was able to carefully rest the broken ball end onto the top of the neck joint, and sure enough the total height of the body for the AT016 measures to 28 cm to the top of the ball joint.

Back