Flash Point Studio 1/6 Scale Deathknell Standard and Deluxe Version (ZSJL Deathstroke)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear you! I mean, of course I’ll wait and see what it’s like out of the box.

Mine is scheduled to arrive at the end of the week—although it’ll get wrapped and go under the Christmas tree, so that I unbox on Christmas morning. As I do every Christmas time I’ll live a little dangerously in the hope that there’s no defects to the figure. Although, actually, come to think of it, it’s scheduled to arrive Nov. 24th which is 31 days before Christmas 😬! If there’s a problem I’ll just have to hope that Kit shows mercy. But honestly if he doesn’t (e.g., return the policy is clearly stated, etc.) that’s life, we roll the dice sometimes.

Getting close to 40 figures in now with this hobby, and only once have I had an issue with a figure. When posing JL Aquaman purchased from BBTS just out of the box I extended his arm just normally 90 degrees out to the side and the sliding shoulder plate broke. I repaired it with super glue but after thinking about it some, I did contact the store. The owner was very cool about it and offered to let me exchange it. I mean, I think the owner knew he could easily sell the one I repaired. But it was still great customer service to do what he did.

Anyway, at the risk of jinxing myself I’ve had excellent luck thus with the condition of the brand new figures I’ve bought, including many third party by now from a diverse number of companies. Here’s hoping 🤞
Long wait but it be worth it

I don't have it to hand but I think the material isn't as stretchy as Martian Manhunter.
I had to abandon the M34 as it would not go on and ended up with a M33. After my experience doing those, I wouldn't use a silicone body for anything that doesn't have bare limbs. Silicone has a "you ain't slipping past me" attitude when it comes to suits. I think a Batman or MoS body would work best in it.

Thanks for this excellent feedback, super helpful! I’m thinking of trying a Worldbox AT016. Kit sells them at One Sixth Kit: Worldbox AT016 1/6 Scale Muscular Figure Body

Looks like it could work well. I find these bodies so hit-and-miss. Most often they lack the height.

Well, the description for the AT-016 says it’s 28 cm to top of its neck joint. With a 4 cm head sculpt about 0.5 cm overlaps with the neck joint. So we’re talking about 31.5 cm total height. Conversion to inches is cm x 2.54. So in 1:1 scale that’s 80 inches or 6’ 6.5.” That’s actually going to be pretty accurate to his actual height.

My Deathstroke figure arrived today. I love how well One Sixth Kit packs boxes in the shippers, reinforced with the plastic corners to protect them.

Did anyone else that ordered the ZSJL Knightmare Deluxe version get a modified box like this? I’m assuming Flashpoint did that.

D0D76AA1-9A6A-4F28-9148-036289BD155E.jpeg

Last edited:
Well, the description for the AT-016 says it’s 28 cm to top of its neck joint. With a 4 cm head sculpt about 0.5 cm overlaps with the neck joint. So we’re talking about 31.5 cm total height. Conversion to inches is cm x 2.54. So in 1:1 scale that’s 80 inches or 6’ 6.5.” That’s actually going to be pretty accurate to his actual height.
How tall is the Batfleck figure?

I just saw this too. Definitely needs doing if that is a standard BvS body.
It’s funny bk (to me) that looks like the legs of a standard BvS body, but the chest and shoulders definitely appear to have been modified …and the head is obviously different.

I’ve never done a body swap, but this may be my first. He just HAS TO BE as tall or taller than Batman to fit in the display. I have the Knightmare Deathknell ordered but after seeing these comparison pictures, I think he needs to be taller than that figure looks. He literally looks like some sawed off little ninja dude in those pics above.
If I’m going to dip my toes into doing a body swap…which body do you all think looks like will fit this outfit? Again, i have never done this before so I am legitimately looking for some guidance. I will most likely order from Kit and have looked at what he has.

I’ve never done a body swap, but this may be my first. He just HAS TO BE as tall or taller than Batman to fit in the display. I have the Knightmare Deathknell ordered but after seeing these comparison pictures, I think he needs to be taller than that figure looks. He literally looks like some sawed off little ninja dude in those pics above.
If I’m going to dip my toes into doing a body swap…which body do you all think looks like will fit this outfit? Again, i have never done this before so I am legitimately looking for some guidance. I will most likely order from Kit and have looked at what he has.

I'm not going to unbox my figure until Christmas, but I’m going to roll the dice by buying a Worldbox AT-016 from One Sixth Kit beforehand and attempting the body swap once I have the figure in-hand. The chest for the AT-016 risks being too bulky to fit the armor over, so that’s going to be a gamble. I kitbash figures so I’ll end up using the AT-016 for another figure if it doesn’t work out for Deathstroke. Worldbox AT-012 is another option. I suspect that several of us are going to attempt this, and someone will crack the code and share. I know I’ll post a detailed how-to when I delve into it myself either Christmas Day or the day after.

Last edited:
Let's face it you can always hack away the chest and whatever else until it conforms to whatever your beauty standard of Deathstroke is lol

Yeah, true! Just get out the Dremel and go to work to trim the chest down.

With a hard plastic body, that is. With a silicone body I guess one can shave it off carefully using an Xacto knife.

So I guess with the taller replacement body the shorter pant legs will be concealed by his boots. Ditto that his sleeves will be hidden by gauntlets if the replacement body arms are longer.

Back