Flash Point Studio FP-22170B 1/6 Scale Princess Atlantis

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another satisfactory release from FlashPoint.
Of course, I don’t need much from a Knightmare Mera. She essentially just has to be there in the lineup to complete the team but, even with such low standard requirements, I still think this is a decent figure on par with their other releases.
If only that Trident wasn’t so obscenely ginormous.

I gave her hair a little boiled water treatment and threw some hair gel in to give the hair a little hold when it dried.
It didn’t uncurl that much but it allowed me to style it how I like.

I also just slid the tiara up from her chin while her head was off. You don’t have to contend with any hair getting in the way with that method.
Gave her the water canister I’ve had in waiting for about a year and the jobs a goodun. I can now assemble the whole KM team.
IMG_4894.jpeg
IMG_4895.jpeg

Another satisfactory release from FlashPoint.
Of course, I don’t need much from a Knightmare Mera. She essentially just has to be there in the lineup to complete the team but, even with such low standard requirements, I still think this is a decent figure on par with their other releases.
If only that Trident wasn’t so obscenely ginormous.

I gave her hair a little boiled water treatment and threw some hair gel in to give the hair a little hold when it dried.
It didn’t uncurl that much but it allowed me to style it how I like.

I also just slid the tiara up from her chin while her head was off. You don’t have to contend with any hair getting in the way with that method.
Gave her the water canister I’ve had in waiting for about a year and the jobs a goodun. I can now assemble the whole KM team.
View attachment 692814View attachment 692815
Looks great !

IMG_0310.jpeg

Not bad….. just the color of chest and headsculpt.. and tiny bit soft.. but that is expected of a 3rd party…

Back