Flash Point Studio 1/6 Scale Deathknell Standard and Deluxe Version (ZSJL Deathstroke)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By my calculatiuons to match 6’ 5” the total height to top of head sculpt should be 30.7 cm. I hope I’ve done the math right.

By my calculatiuons to match 6’ 5” the total height to top of head sculpt should be 30.7 cm. I hope I’ve done the math right.
No, that’s not even 6’1”.

It needs to be 32.63cm to perfectly represent 6’5” in 1/6 scale.

6’5” = 195.58cm
Divide by 6

Mind you, the head sculpt is just resting on top of the neck joint since the ball joint is broken. Anyway it’s just barely shy of 30 cm. So close that we can call it 30 cm, I would say.

Also, I was able to carefully rest the broken ball end onto the top of the neck joint, and sure enough the total height of the body for the AT016 measures to 28 cm to the top of the ball joint.
I would say the boots are about 1cm. Sounds like he's gonna be short of Batfleck by 1cm. I should know more tomorrow when mine turn up.

No, that’s not even 6’1”.

It needs to be 32.63cm to perfectly represent 6’5” in 1/6 scale.

6’5” = 195.58cm
Divide by 6

Thanks, just goes to show one shouldn’t make calculations in a rush.

In order to have the proper height and bulk I guess I'll have to go with a Phicen M34 which is 31 cm. With boots (plus ankle extensions? if needed) I figure he'll be the same height as Knightmare and Tac Suit Batman.

I hope I don't end up having to shave down the silicone to get the armor to fit. But if that's what's required it's all hidden under the suit, so no biggie.

Really hoping that I don’t have to trim the body down, though!

Last edited:

Was this news?

Al I see is
IMG_2364.png

Here’s some of what’s in the post, which is just pics of someone’s dismantling and reconstruction of the suit with a different hard plastic body. Which to me doesn’t look any bigger than the stock one, i.e., like same as Worldbox AT016 being the same size. He used the middle body, stock body is to the left.

IMG_2128.jpeg

IMG_2129.jpeg

IMG_2130.jpeg

IMG_2131.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m going to try to squeeze a Phicen M34 into that suit, lol. I may have to separate the joinery at the sides of the chest armor.

IMG_2132.jpeg

But at least the fabric of the suit looks like it shouldn’t be too difficult to stretch over the silicone body. I might consider using a light dusting of talcum powder on the body if there’s issues with it clinging.

So much work- and so far there’s been no worthwhile pay-off. To anyone’s efforts.

It is more work than any of us should have to do, no doubt about it. I see it as a quasi-kitbash challenge. Which can be oddly satisfying in its own way. But it’ll end up costing me way more than it should. I’ve mentioned it before, but I may pop to have the head sculpt repainted. Only if the body replacement works out, of course. And depending on how good the stock sculpt looks. But I‘m holding onto some optimism that with the proper body this figure can look really great...

It is more work than any of us should have to do, no doubt about it. I see it as a quasi-kitbash challenge. Which can be oddly satisfying in its own way. But it’ll end up costing me way more than it should. I’ve mentioned it before, but I may pop to have the head sculpt repainted. Only if the body replacement works out, of course. And depending on how good the stock sculpt looks. But I‘m holding onto some optimism that with the proper body this figure can look really great...
It is going to take some work but I'm confident it will get me what I want. It's mind-boggling to me that all this effort goes into a 3rd party figure and they bungle the scale.

Meanwhile the JL DS arrived today he’s such a nice figure in hand. The terminator has arrived!

Attachments

• IMG_4022.jpeg
    IMG_4022.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4024.jpeg
    IMG_4024.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4029.jpeg
    IMG_4029.jpeg
    489.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4030.jpeg
    IMG_4030.jpeg
    869.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4041.jpeg
    IMG_4041.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4042.jpeg
    IMG_4042.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
It is going to take some work but I'm confident it will get me what I want. It's mind-boggling to me that all this effort goes into a 3rd party figure and they bungle the scale.

Yes, plus they do it all the time!

Back